Chapter 144 - 145

Chapter 144 The Resurrection of the Golden Combination

"Ice Emperor!" "Ice Emperor!" "Ice Emperor!"

Amidst the grand cheers, the game number reached "4-0" irreversibly.

"It's terrible now. Kikumaru-senpai's acrobatic shots were completely suppressed."

"Atao-senpai's Jack knife and bombshell didn't work again." Horio and the other three looked sad.

"So strong." Kawamura whispered.

"Both of the opponent's doubles have the upper hand." Fuji spoke calmly.

"Is this the strength of the Ice Emperor's main candidate?" Qian held up his glasses.

On the field, Kikumaru pressed his hands on his knees and gasped for air. So far, you haven't even used half of your strength, Kikumaru-senpai! Stop thinking about what you have and don't have, and concentrate on it! If Oishi-senpai were competing now, he would definitely say, "It's okay, Eiji. Start pulling back now and don't give up. If you don't give up, you will definitely be able to find the opponent's weaknesses. Opportunities are everywhere. Believe in your own strength. ..."

"What are you muttering about? Echizen." The minister's voice sounded softly from the front. Standing with his back to me, his ears are still so long.

"Nothing." I rolled my lips.

The tightly closed eyes suddenly opened, and Kikumaru's eyes were suddenly full of energy. He jumped forward to save the ball with a stunt, but the ball was saved and the man fell heavily to the ground.

"Kikumaru-senpai!" Horio and the others exclaimed.

"You haven't given up yet? Just give up!" Tao Zitou smashed with his bat.

"Don't even think about it!" Kikumaru jumped up from the ground, the ball bounced back through the net and landed with a sound.

"Liar, can you catch such a ball?" Amid the disbelief from Hyotei's support team, Kikumaru stood up straight, stared at the opponent with cat eyes, and spun the racket with his wrist.

"The filming has been retaken!" the first-year students of Qingxue cheered. Fuji suddenly smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"Eiji-senpai." Momoro looked at Kikumaru questioningly.

"It's okay, Ah Tao. Don't give up. If you don't give up, you will definitely find the opponent's weaknesses. Opportunities are everywhere." He firmly and forcefully raised the racket in front of Taocheng, "Believe in our strength!"

Taocheng stunned as I am.

"Actually~" Kikumaru suddenly winked, and the seriousness on his face instantly turned into mischief, "What I just said was copied from Oishi~"

"Scared? Hahaha, it really looks like Eiji-senpai's style." Momoro scratched his head.

laugh.

"That's right, it's just starting now!" Taocheng stretched out his fist. "Meow!" Kikumaru also reached out his fist to touch him in tacit agreement. The two looked at each other and grinned, their teeth shining white. Finally, the cat and dog got married as a family.

"Speaking of which, Senior Oishi has another message..." Momoro lowered his voice mysteriously.

"What's wrong, those two people?"

"What happened?"

"Hey, Qingxue's formation is..."

"Australian formation!" On the field, Kikumaru Momojo lined up in a straight line on the center line. There is a slight difference from the previous Australian formation - the forward Kikumaru is short and hunched.