Chapter 263 - 264

Chapter 263 An unexpected encounter (5)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Sanada - the protagonist - Yukimura, and the point of view change is marked with *.

PS: I wanted to write two chapters and then cut them out, but after reading some of them, I couldn’t wait any longer, so I sent a draft of one chapter first to make up for it.

In addition, the list of all the characters appearing in Tatekai University this time: Genichiro Sanada; Bunta Marui; Renji Yanagi; Hiroshi Yagyu; Masaharu Nio; Akaya Kirihara; Seiko Kuwahara; Seiichi Yukimura.

"The game is about to begin, what's wrong with Akaya?"

A group of people got off the bus carrying tennis bags and sprinted towards the club at a speed of 100 meters. Wentai complained while running and panting.

"I heard that Akaya's eyes... are completely bloodshot and red..." Renji's words made everyone's expressions change, and they ran faster.

Is it "the one" who appeared during the fight with Fudomine... How much trouble is this guy Akaya going to cause!

As soon as we rushed through the door of the club, the staff inside immediately pointed out the direction knowingly when they saw us. I ran to the tennis court in one breath, pushed through the crowd, and reached out to push the court goal - was it still too late?

With a slight weight, one hand was opening the door. The white hat brim slowly lifted, revealing amber eyes that burned quietly like golden flames.

At the moment when my heart was shocked, the bright pupils in front of my eyes suddenly dimmed. The eyelashes trembled slightly, and then closed gently like butterfly wings - like a flying sword returning to its box, hiding as sharp as snow, with bloody red spikes hanging down, he fell straight into my arms...

as if he had been struck by a spell. The only thing I could do was to stretch out my right arm, catch him, and hold him tightly to prevent him from sliding down.

"Akaya, what are you doing in such a critical period!"

"And the opponent is a player from Qingxue!" Renji, who followed closely, scolded Wen Tai loudly, which restored some of my sanity. Qingxue's...player?

"It's so pitiful...send him to the hospital quickly!" Billus's voice sounded beside me.

"Yagyu..." Masaharu raised his hand and rubbed his nose, looking at my arms with strange eyes, "Let's see clearly before talking!"

See clearly? By the way, I haven’t looked carefully yet! (Author: Don’t worry, you won’t become someone else after watching it a hundred times!) Just as I was about to lower my head, I heard a small and even snoring sound, “Huh-huh-huh-” It took me a long time to realize that the sound was coming from my arms.

"Hey, you, don't sleep again!" Wen Tao, who also heard the voice, was happy and funny.

Just when he breathed a sigh of relief, my eyes accidentally glanced at a bruised knee. In an instant, a monstrous murderous intention of thunder and lightning surged uncontrollably.

I glanced coldly at Akiya, who was standing motionless in the field, and saw that this kid was still grinning nervously.

I gently moved the person in my arms to Billus next to me, and adjusted the bag on my shoulder. There was sudden silence on the tennis court.

"Really, Sanada!" Accompanied by the sound of hurried footsteps, the bald Kuwahara rushed in from the door.

"Yes... I'm sorry!" He ran to me, his expression was sluggish, and he bowed his head.