Chapter 152 - 153

Chapter 152: Fluctuating Ball Battle (Part 2)

"It's really worrying." In the stands, a thick-lipped man stared at Huachi, "That guy, Huachi's look. Speaking of that game with us, it was the same..." He turned to look at the big black pillar. , his eyes were still so dull and motionless. It's mysterious, what did he do to make that thick-lipped St. Rudolf so scared?

The answer was quickly revealed. On the court, Kachichi actually put on the same posture as Kawamura, and "whew--" the ball bounced back like a bomb, and Kawamura was stunned and didn't move at all.

After a moment of silence, the frantic shouting of the Hyōtei support group began, "Beautiful! Kachi!"

"That's it!"

Atobe's lips curved into a proud smile. It turns out that this big guy’s trick is to copy other people’s tricks. No matter how he looks, he looks like a monkey who likes to imitate others. No, based on his size, he is an orangutan.

"Liar, is that a wave ball!?"

"Why? What's going on!"

"When did he learn it!"

Amidst the surprised voices of the youth academy members, Huaji said awkwardly, "Victory belongs to - Ice Emperor!" It turns out you can't only speak one word.

"Impossible! Xiao Huahua can also hit the wave ball!?" Kawamura's roar made me almost fall to the ground, Xiao Huahua? Little Huahua? As small as a flower? Stop it.

"No...that kind of thing!" Kawamura swung his bat and hit another vigorous ball.

"That's right, Huachi~" This Atobu seemed to like to point fingers at the gorilla, "Give me a tooth for a tooth!"

"Ouch!" Huachi responded faithfully with the ball.

"Impossible..." The ball suddenly landed next to the stunned Kawamura and bounced high.

"I knew he was not an ordinary power player." Qian began to think in hindsight, "I didn't expect that he could observe and absorb the opponent's tricks during the game, so the information collected before the game would be useless."

Moreover, this guy is
not just mindlessly imitated, and while violently attacking with wave balls, he also played some short balls and lobs appropriately. He has mastered the skills of controlling the rhythm of the game.

"With strength, speed and momentum, he is really an all-around player." Oishi sighed.

"Hyokui Kachi wins, the game is tied at 2-2!"

"Hyōtei!" "Hyōtei!" "Hyōtei!"

Kawamura's eyes changed. The veins bulged in the arm that was bent to hold the racket.

"Ah——" Dashi suddenly cried out.

"What do you want to do? Aaron!" Fuji opened his blue eyes wide.

A bright and sunny smile emerged from the corner of Kawamura's lips, "Drink - Great!"

This time, he did not add his left hand to the wave ball. The ball flew straight towards the birch ground like a tiger.

Copying Kawamura's posture, the gorilla actually returned an intact wave ball.

"What! He also swings the ball with one hand!?"

Amid the exclamations of the audience, Atobe crossed his arms over his chest and said in an arrogant tone, "Of course, huh~Kawachi~"

If he wasn't busy playing with Kawamura If you wave the ball with your hands and join the battle, the gorilla will definitely respond respectfully, "Yes!"