Chapter 232 - 233

Chapter 232 The seal is lifted

Ignoring Oishi's reminder, Fuji's racket once again made a graceful arc from top to bottom. The moment the racket touched the ball, I clearly saw the tennis ball rolling in a small circle on the racket. So you want to do this! If your opponent doesn't turn, then turn yourself. You are worthy of being a demon fox!

Among the dancing brown hair, the eyes became more and more demonic. With a cry of "Drink!", the ball turned into a stream of light and went away.

"Yan Huifan!" Horio and the others cheered loudly.

He bowed his body and squatted down, staring closely at the ball that was almost touching the ground. The tree's eyes flashed like a hound. Not letting go of the tennis ball that was slightly off the ground, a whistle blew in his nose, Shu suddenly swung the racket, and he actually picked up the ball.

"Fight back!"

"How is that possible!" Taocheng Hecun exclaimed in unison.

Fortunately, the ball hit the net.

"40-30!"

"Although I didn't pass the net, I did catch Fuji-senpai's swallow flashback!"

"You're lying! Who are those people in Rokkaku!" Arai and the others broke into a cold sweat.

"That ball can't be counterattacked!" Haitang's deep voice sounded decisively.

"Hey, Kaitou, didn't you see the one before?" Arai was not convinced.

"No. Just like Kaitou said," Gan, holding the information book, made the arbitration, "If it was a complete Yan Hui flash, it should not be caught with the racket. However, the spin just now was generated by Fuji using the racket. . Probably because of insufficient rotation, the ball that was originally supposed to be along the ground left the ground a little. The opponent took advantage of this point to counterattack."

Although the number on the scoreboard turned to "5-2", the situation became increasingly tense.

"Yan Huifan!" Horio and the others shouted again.

He worked tirelessly and squatted half-crouched again, and two streams of steam were relentlessly sprayed out from the tree's nose. What a good hunting dog...

Looking at the ball that finally came back, Fuji's eyes flashed with green light.

"Senior Fuji," I couldn't help but smile, "I haven't given up yet." It seems that the demon fox is also a fool.

Raising his right hand to hold up the racket, it was like holding up an immovable flag. Fuji's serious face with slightly frowned brows became arrogant because of his raised chin, "We need a stronger rotation!"

With a "hoo", The flag waved down, and the ball rolled a longer distance on the upright racket. The demon fox's brain is indeed very useful.

"Xiyan!" Saeki shouted.

"OK!" Shu responded and squatted on the ground.

Why does this situation inexplicably remind me of letting the dogs out?

"Well done, the genius Fujitsu Shusuke!" Shu swung the racket and hit the ball back again, accurately falling into the blind spot in the backcourt.

"0-15!"

"Now you understand, Fuji~" Saeki couldn't hide his proud look, "Your good return shot doesn't work on us!"

Fuji's face was covered with ice. Now, Saeki, don't blame me for not reminding you in my heart. If you really pissed off the thousand-year-old demon fox, the consequences will be very miserable.