Chapter 192 - 193

Chapter 192 The War Letter to Qingxue

Volume 10 Song:

For this thirsty and desolate world

Perform a surprising and captivating performance

Recover the forgotten passion

pursue one's own strength

Rebirth in adversity

Seize opportunities without fear of opposition

not for anyone

Choose the freedom and dream of loneliness

Decided to live like this

Take pride in being undefeated and strong

I'm walking on the long road

I'm running on the long road

Yes, no matter what kind of journey this will be

Yes no matter what kind of dream this will be

There will be my tall and upright figure running endlessly

towards eternal victory

————————————————————————————————————————

"Listen Now, from now on is the real Kanto Tournament! Don’t be lazy, everyone!" Oishi shouted loudly on the sunny tennis court.

"Yes!" The members who were doing exercises responded in unison.

"Ah, it's so hot~" I wiped the sweat from my face with my hands and looked up at the clear sky. In the high blue sky, a white cloud of airplanes streaked across. Was it the one the minister had been on?

"Drink!" Taocheng threw a powerful bombshell. The ball passed between the legs of a pale Arai. Looking at the small round pit on the ground under his crotch, Arai, who was covered in sweat for a long time, reacted, "Hey! Ah Tao! Please be merciful!"

"If you are merciful, what's the point of practicing~" Taocheng Serious.

"Hiss——"

On the field next to him, Haitang swung a swift boomerang. "Hey~ Kaitou Snake~" Kaitang raised his head in displeasure, and saw Momojo shaking the racket with pillows in his hands, "Are you getting excited too~"

Kaitang's face immediately became fierce. Taocheng was still grinning desperately, "It seems that snakes are also seriously studying how to bite people~"

"Wordy! Spiny monkey!" Kaitang stared at the snake eyes.

"Humph~" I looked at them, lowered my head and smiled, and I stroked the wrist guard on my hand. The ball flew high and I swung my left arm continuously. I hit high balls one after another, which made a "pop" sound on the sideline. "Ah, awesome!" Horio and the others watched with their mouths wide open.

"Oh~ today is completely different from usual, little one~" Kikumaru sighed. "He's been like this since Tezuka left." Fuji smiled, "Tomorrow, it will be a match against Josei Shonan."

"Echizen, Kaidou, come and take a look at this." Gan walked in with a newspaper in his hand, "It's very interesting~" he said.

Not only Kaitang and I, but also others stopped their rackets and gathered around to watch the excitement. There was an article in the newspaper, and there was a photo in the article. Seeing the boy in the photo who was wearing a ball cap crookedly, with a flaming red hair, and winking, Haitang suddenly said "ah" and looked up at me. I looked at Haitang inexplicably, and then looked at the photo carefully, and I finally remembered it. Kaido and I have probably met this guy who looks a lot like Saionji. The camera turns to the day before school is over.