Chapter 114 - 115

Chapter 114 The critical cultural festival (Part 2)

"A hundred years have passed, and your face is still as beautiful as the one that always haunts me in my dreams..."

Finally the last scene has come. Lying on the fake bed in the center of the stage, I silently prayed that time would pass faster.

I opened my eyelids a little and found that the guy playing the princess' position was a little wrong. Originally, he should have stood at the head of the bed, so that after speaking his lines, he would bend over and make a gesture, and the audience's view would be blocked by his back. But now he is standing at the end of the bed, how can he block him like this?

In my confusion, I have read the last paragraph of the line.

"Let me wake you up from your slumber with a shy kiss. Believe that true love can conquer everything."

The elegant girl who originally faced the audience turned around. My eyes suddenly widened and I almost dropped my whole jaw.

This medieval European princess seemed to have stepped out of a beautifully framed oil painting. What made me stunned was not her noble and elegant tutu, nor her shimmering soft brown hair, but her stunning beauty. Those fox eyes on his face!

"So, where is the actor from the drama department who was playing the princess?!"

"Oh, he accidentally took the wrong drink can earlier - there was something specially prepared in it~" He whispered casually, and slowly leaned over He lowered his body and stared at me with a flash of blue fox eyes and a smile - just like that, I couldn't help but kiss him!

"Well..."

At the critical moment, I barely managed to hold his face with my hands before he almost succeeded, pushed hard, and turned over to sit up.

Voice-over: "The brave princess finally awakened the handsome prince with a kiss of love!"

Stepping off the fake bed carefully (I can't make the same mistake again!), I gritted my teeth and approached him, "Senior Fuji... You've gone too far with your joke!"

"You seem to have become a lot smarter?" Fuji said as he backed away, smiling like a fox that had eaten a chicken.

"Nonsense! Wouldn't it be a fool to make the same mistake twice last time?"

Voice-over: "The awakened prince saw the beautiful princess and immediately fell in love with her. He rushed forward to express his love for her!"

I'm dizzy, this is a test. What kind of sound is that!

The audience immediately heard the crazy screams of girls like a roaring tsunami, "Ah~ Lord Ryoma! Lord Fuji!"

Why did it sound like they were the ones about to faint?

In my distraction, Fuji suddenly staggered. Did you step on your skirt when you stepped back? Seeing that he was teetering on the verge of falling, I hurriedly reached out and grabbed his hand.

The corner of his mouth raised, his demon fox eyes flashed with green light again, he took my hand and suddenly pulled it hard, and pulled me up and fell backwards with a smile.

Fooled again! While I was screaming in my heart, my whole body fell forward involuntarily, and Fuji's smiling face grew bigger and bigger in my eyes. In the critical situation, Superman's reflexes luckily came into play again. He tilted his head and narrowly avoided the horrific scene of mouth-to-mouth, but he inevitably pinned Fuji Shunsuke underneath him again.

Voice-over: "Well, that... the prince can't wait! The following is a forbidden scene, not suitable for children... (whispering) It's over, it's about to end..."