Chapter 190 - 191

Chapter 190 Common Sunrise (Part 2)

"Echizen." A calm and familiar voice came from behind.

Without looking back, after a moment of silence, I said, "I don't have time to see you off at the airport."

"I understand." His tone was always steady.

I took off the amulet hanging from my chest and handed it over my shoulder. "I have it in my temple. I don't know if it works."

He took the amulet with one hand, rubbed it, and said in a low voice, "It has body temperature. Is it always worn close to the body?"

"Because I don't know when you will leave." I explained.
"Speaking of which, if you don't leave, I will force you to leave. One of the pillars of Qingxue is enough, isn't it?"

"Echizen..."

"Yes?"

"Wait for me."

"Yes!" Turn around, I responded readily. Everyone will be waiting for you, Minister! (Author:...)

In the twilight morning mist, the minister stared at me for a while and sighed imperceptibly. Without saying anything, he took my right hand and put his wrist guard on my hand. The wristband also carried his body temperature.

"Minister." After touching the wristband on my hand, I suddenly raised my head, hooked his neck with one hand, and pressed lightly on that jade-like face. This time, I did it naturally and smoothly, and Steven would definitely appreciate it when he saw it. (Author: He won't!)

"..."

"Thank you." I murmured as I glanced at him secretly. The minister's stern face and silent expression made me a little uneasy. Did I kiss at the wrong place? (Author: Where else do you want to kiss!)

"So that's what happened..." He suddenly turned his head. The face seemed to be breaking down before turning around. I read that right—looking at his shaking shoulders, I rolled my eyelids. Is it that funny!

After a long while, he finally turned around seriously and said, "So, what has Fuji done that deserves your thanks?"

Huh? After a while, I came to my senses. Did he see it? Of course he saw it! How could I not have thought of this? I can't tell the minister the embarrassing thing about my tears! This is a matter of face for men! But, what should I say? Ordinary lies can't be hidden from him!

My brain, which usually worked very well, suddenly turned into mush at this moment.

"No need to say it, I understand everything." His lowered voice was a little gentle.

Gentle? Did I hear that right? Just as I was about to raise my eyes, I found a hand blocking my view, and the bangs on my forehead were gently pushed aside. Then he lowered his head. His eyes dimmed, and a burning softness brushed across my forehead like a light feather. With a bang, the paste turned into bubbling lava.

"Thank you."

The deep voice, the tickling breath, and the drowning look in his eyes that I can't resist the most, coupled with the slight smile on his lips - like snow lotuses blooming on a thousand-year-old ice cliff, My already dysfunctional thinking was completely paralyzed, so I responded clumsily, "No need."

"There are still five minutes!" Dashi's excited and nervous voice from the other side of the stand made me suddenly jump. Wake up. So I slipped down the rock as fast as I could and ran toward the crowd.

"Of course I also want to express my gratitude for your sincere thanks~" Suddenly I remembered Fuji's words. Unexpectedly, the minister's reaction was the same as Fuji's. It seems that the "Thank You Method" taught by Steven has too many side effects. Although I can barely thank others now, I am obviously still not used to others thanking me. Please use it with caution in the future.