Chapter 100 - 101

Chapter 100 Response to the Challenge

"It hurts, it hurts!" I couldn't help but shout loudly in the health care room.

While Mrs. Ryuzaki carefully helped me treat the wounds on my face, she muttered dissatisfiedly, "Who on earth caused you to be like this? It's such an excessive injury! I don't believe that you fell down and got like this."

"I fell myself." I repeated firmly as I stood up.

"What are you talking about?" Teacher Ryuzaki sighed.

Opening the door to the department room, several seniors were gathered around and discussing enthusiastically.

"Echizen was maliciously attacked by a student from another school?"

"Was he seriously injured? Who did it!"

"He still being bandaged in the health room. According to Arai, Kato said it was a lunatic who called himself Akutsu of Yamabuki Junior High School."

"Yamabuki ? That's not..."

Hearing the sound of the door opening, they all turned to look at me. They are Oishi, Kikumaru, Taocheng, Ganhehe Village.

"Little one, are you okay?"

"Echizen!" They greeted me one after another.

"It's okay, I just fell down." I walked through them and walked straight to the cabinet.

"100% lie." They stared at the gauze covering my face.

"Echizen, if you complain to the Japan Sports Federation about that guy..." Oishi said.

"I dropped it myself," I interrupted, throwing the hat on my head into the cabinet.

Taocheng came over from the side and looked at my face carefully. He suddenly laughed out loud. "It's useless, Senior Oishi~" He waved his hand at Oishi and turned my face back.

"His face said 'I will solve this matter myself'." My expression must be very disgusting.

Oishi put his hand on his forehead and said frustratedly, "Please don't let anything happen before the game."

Kawamura remained silent on the side, lowering his head and not knowing what to think.

My hands kept arranging the bags in the cabinet, and I recalled the previous scene in my mind.

Covering my bleeding face and looking at the back of that crazy guy throwing his head back and laughing, I was naturally furious.

"Asshole!" I raised my hand and swung the racket, and threw the tennis ball at him.

With a "pop" sound, he turned around and effortlessly caught the tennis ball with one hand, with an evil smile on his face.

"Don't be impatient, let's get to the finals of the Tokyo Metropolitan Conference first~" Throwing away the tennis ball, he stared at me with eyes like an eagle catching prey, "Remember, I am Akutsujin, a third-year student at Yamabuki Middle School!"

Although I don't understand it! Why is this guy so hostile to me? But since the other party has issued a gauntlet, I can't dodge.