Chapter 85 - 87

Chapter 85 The strength of the golden partner (Part 1)

"2-0, St. Rudolph leads."

When I arrived at the side of the field, the referee's voice was heard in the field. The crowd of onlookers started talking loudly.

"Qingxue's golden combination was actually broken?"

"What's going on?"

Looking at the other players carefully, he suddenly remembered that according to Gan, they seemed to call their chief Akazawa or something, ranking him No. 1 in doubles. It seems that they are determined to win this game.

The attacks on the field were obviously focused on Kikumaru. Kikumaru didn't know if it was because of his anxiety that he made several undue mistakes.

"Eiji's concentration has dropped." Fuji standing next to me raised his chin, "This actually shows that Akazawa on the other side is taking good care of him."

I looked at the brown-skinned man on the opponent's court, with a domineering aura. People guy. It must be him.

"No, it's more than that." Gan said, "Akazawa is very good in singles, but he is a newbie in doubles. There must be some reason why he was specially arranged to play doubles." I already knew the big reason. The fox made it clear that he wanted to win in the first three games next game.

In the three games, the golden pairing of Oishi and Kikumaru was obviously considered the hardest nut to crack. When using Akazawa in doubles, you must use him to deal with Kikumaru. It's just that they didn't expect the ending of the first game.

Wait a moment. "Why does it look like there are five or six?"

"What did you say? Echizen." Horio asked strangely.

"That big St. Rudolph chocolate ball." I rubbed my eyes.

"That!" Gan suddenly said after listening to my words and observing attentively for a while, "When Akazawa hits the backhand, he uses the center point of the upper part of the racket instead of the general hitting point. This style of play will make The ball vibrated and looked like multiple balls. Ordinary people wouldn't notice it, but Kikumaru, who has extraordinary dynamic vision, would subconsciously see all the balls clearly."

"My eyes are sore after looking at them for a long time." I rubbed my eye again.

"That's right." Qian looked at me meaningfully.

Kikumaru made another mistake on the field.

"In such hot weather and that kind of phantom ball, Kikumaru's excellent dynamic vision actually reduced his physical strength and concentration." Gan analyzed calmly, "This is why they asked Akazawa to face Kikumaru in the doubles!"

That moon-watching fox has so many colorful intestines. Looking up, the guy was sitting on the coach's bench, curling his hair with his fingers triumphantly.

"Pah, pah" came a familiar voice. Kikumaru was spinning the racket with his wrist.

"It seems that Kikumaru's concentration power has not been exhausted yet." Gan held up his lenses.

"Do you know why they are called golden partners?" Fuji smiled.

Of course I know very clearly, this is from a practice match.

During that practice, the director asked Momoro and I to pair up with Oishi Kikumaru and the others in a doubles match - a sequel of the Yulin battle. In order for Tao Cheng and I to understand what real doubles is, we also tied a rope around the waists of our two teams.

The result was that Momoro and I, the pair of grasshoppers on the same rope, were wrapped around the rope like two big rice dumplings, while Oishi Kikumaru and the pair of grasshoppers were still jumping happily.