Chapter 31 - 33

Chapter 31 Nasty Data Analysis

Today there is a competition between Minister Tezuka and Vice Minister Oishi. Just listen to the deafening cheers and the screams of the girls in Group A.

Reluctantly, he looked back over there. Although I really want to see the strength of Minister Tezuka, who is known as No. 1 on this campus, I am afraid that the thick bottom of the bottle in front of me will not agree.

This senior who wears square glasses and is called Qian gives people the impression that he is serious, meticulous, and straight-minded (wait, why do these words seem to be suitable for another brother with glasses?). What kind of tennis will he play? A little bit looking forward to it.

When Senior Qian and I stood face to face across the net, there was a buzz of discussion around us. "Huh? There's such a big difference in height!"

"This is simply a competition between children and adults!" Is it a competition between children and adults? I compete every day.

Senior Qian on the opposite side held up his glasses and nodded at me: "Let's have a game where neither side has any regrets!"

I also took off my hat and nodded: "Please give me more advice!" Only when others are rude to me, i can fight back redoubled. Basically, I consider myself to be a good kid.

"One set will determine the outcome, let's serve." the referee announced.

Although Gan-senpai's serve was fast, it was not so fast that I couldn't catch it. As soon as he hit the ball back, senior Qian on the opposite side was already on the net and intercepted the ball neatly.

Want to take advantage of your height to score volleys on the net? Then I'll let you run back to the backfield. I aimed at the baseline behind him and hit the ball hard.

"What a pity." Senior Qian suddenly said this, and then moved accurately to intercept the ball.

"15-0, take the lead."

Did he see the direction of the attack? Is it a coincidence?

This senior has the habit of talking to himself when playing tennis. While returning my ball, he babbled: "The ball is very good - but I can't score."

"30-0, take the lead."

Twice After the fight, I was sure of one thing - this senior Qian knew where I wanted to counterattack. And he made full use of his height advantage and went to the net to volley every chance he got.

"40-0, let's take the lead."

Watching him go to the net again, I muttered, "We'll see!" and then took a hard diagonal kick.

The dry lenses flashed with white light, and he intercepted the ball as if he had expected it. "The chance of you hitting a corner kick is 75%."

I was shocked, but my feet didn't stop. I fought hard to save the ball.

"As I expected, you have strong instant power and flexibility, but the ball can't pass the net."

"Pop" the recovered ball hit the net and fell down.

"The game is 1-0, I'm in the lead."

"Including the game between you and Kaidou, I watched all four of your ranking matches. Take just now, the possibility of you playing the corner kick is only 25%, but because of my height, you can't hit lobs. Although there is a gap on the right side for hitting, but based on your competitive personality, you will definitely hit a relatively difficult diagonal kick in order to defeat me. Therefore, your chance of hitting a corner kick increases to 75%." Senior Qian is really tireless in his teachings.