Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261 An unexpected encounter (3)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Jackal Kuwahara (the bald one with Akaya Kirihara) of Tatekai University High School.

In fact, many comics are originally much more intense and bloody than animations. Anime has glamorized those brutal competitions.

Why is there no scene where the protagonist confronts Kirihara in the anime? You must have understood the reason after watching it...

"It's amazing! The speed and strength are far more than before!"

"The brat can only defend blindly... This is Akaya Is that true strength too!"

Hum, is that Chi Ye's true strength? No wonder these spectators, after all, I thought the same way in the past - until I witnessed the game a few days ago.

"You are Tachibana from Kyushu Lion Middle School, right?" Before the game started, Akaya rarely showed an ambiguous smile to his opponent, "I remember that you are one of the two heroes of Kyushu, right?"

"So what?"

No. Tongfeng's expression remained motionless. After all, he is a minister. When he appears on the stage, he feels different and has the air of a general.

"Well -" Chiya rubbed his nose with his fingers, "Forget it, just don't say it."

Immediately he went against what he had just said, "Do you know how many minutes the shortest competition time in this competition is?"

No. Getting a response didn't stop him from asking and answering himself, "14 minutes and 9 seconds. Sorry, that's exactly my record."

Under Tachibana's cold gaze, Chiya grinned, "In this scene, I want to be there End it within 13 minutes."

"He really has a way of making Akaya run for his life!"

"How handsome! He landed right on the sideline this time!"

"Fudomine Tachibana wins! The game is 1-0!"

"If you want to defeat me in 13 minutes, you are so wrong, Kirihara Akaya!" Tachibana's tone remained calm. And I actually acquiesced in my opponent's words in my heart.

Looking up, Akaya's expression at that time is still fresh in my memory. The bloodshot and red eyes and the weird smile made the face look like a ghost, making people shudder. "What did you say?" Even the voice contained an unhuman cruelty.

Chi Ye's speed and strength suddenly increased dramatically. Tachibana, who originally had the upper hand, was thrown into confusion by him. After accidentally spraining his foot, Akaiya's offensive moves that aggravated his injury finally left him unable to fight back.

"The game is over, Rikkai University Affiliated High School Kirihara wins! Game number 6-1!"

"Beep." I pressed the stopwatch tremblingly, and I looked at the time, 14 minutes and 01 seconds. Is this kid Akaya a monster?

"That brat is indeed just defending... But if it were you, would you be able to withstand such a vicious attack?" The audience's voice brought me back to my thoughts. On the field, the brat's defense was indeed rigorous and watertight. This kid wearing a Qingxue jersey should not be underestimated~

His eyes moved towards Akaya inadvertently, and I jumped - his eyes were slightly red! I quickly looked at the stopwatch in my hand, 8 minutes and 13 seconds!

...8 minutes and 19 seconds! It's pink. No, not good!

At 8 minutes and 59 seconds, it was completely congested and red! This is really going to be bad!