Chapter 108 - 109

Chapter 108 Sudden Contest (Part 2)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Fuji.

Playing against him is something I've been secretly looking forward to lately. But I didn't expect that when it actually came, it would make my blood boil so much. The boy's tennis fun is a carbon copy of his own.

The first time I saw him, he caught my attention. Having said that, I'm afraid no one will ignore his existence.

With many senior members watching eagerly, the young man stood upright as if no one else was around, which immediately reminded people of a very appropriate word: standing out from the crowd.

Unlike many envious looks, the way he looked at us at the venue we were choosing could even be said to be condescending.

The ball was deliberately missed and hit to him. Without hesitation, he jumped up and swung the racket, dunking the ball into the basket. He has exquisite ball control, fierce style and boldness. A ruthless character, this is my initial impression.

In the following days, there were many people like me who followed him with their eyes intentionally or unintentionally, right? However, soon I made an interesting discovery - this aloof young man who looked lawless and had his eyes set above his head was actually a little afraid of me? !

Because I always have an amiable smile on my face, the junior members generally feel friendly when they see me. Gentle senior, this is their common evaluation of me. He is different. Yes, he always avoids me, consciously or unconsciously. A boy with keen intuition, is he the only one who can see through my fake smile?

The more this happens, the more I want to get close to him, understand him, and tease him. You'll never get tired of watching this brat.

His stubbornness that insists on playing with only the frame of his racket, and his unforgiving attitude; his insidiousness and cunningness that uses traps to trap; his arrogance that he can surpass his own data at any time; the kid who plays doubles against doubles in order to gain reputation.

The temper; the bravery and tenacity shown in the bloody battle with Fudomine; the mischievous and innocent smile during the competition with Yuta; the unscrupulous insistence on lying even though his face is covered with gauze and he has to solve the problem by himself...

Every scene makes It leaves a deep impression and endless aftertaste.

But these are just the corners of the mountain. I had a stunning view of the mist-shrouded mountain top.

On that park evening with the gentle sunset, I did some interesting little experiments. Combining the experimental results with past observations, I came to a bold inference: Under his hard shell of being arrogant and self-reliant, he actually concealed a pure soul that was more sensitive, gentle, and even a little clumsy than anyone else!

In what mood was Tezuka willing to compete with him at the risk of sacrificing his left arm?

"Echizen wins, game number 1-1"

Under my fierce attack, he fought back at an incredible speed - only attacking but not retreating. Not only his speed, but also his strength and technique were beyond my expectations.

Since entering Youth Academy, this young man has grown at an astonishing speed. What kind of monster will it grow into? It's exciting both inside and outside the court ~

"Awesome! Neither side gives an inch!"

"Who will make the first move!"

During the mutual testing, he hit a rolling tennis ball. The ball rolled over the net, and the moment the ball's speed changed, it was like a drop of water falling into a seemingly calm but actually high-temperature oil pan, causing the airflow to splash and oscillate.