Chapter 271 - 272

Chapter 271 A long day (Part 1)

Volume 13 Song:

before meeting you

I never realized I could be so strong

I found something to protect

It was you who made me wake up

ordinary every day

As long as I have you, I will be brilliant

I want to keep staring at your smile

Heart to heart together

can transcend everything

Keep thinking about you

Guard this feeling

I am nostalgic for you with clear eyes

Like on an unforgettable night

Look up and see the stars ———————————————— ——————————————————————————————

In the school corridor in the morning, I put my hands in my trouser pockets and stood facing the window. Yesterday there was a sticky and lingering rain, but there was no trace of it today. The weather is so fine that it makes you feel empty.

"Hey, Echizen, where were you yesterday?" After a sound of footsteps, Horio and the others surrounded me.

"After leaving the meeting alone, you didn't return to school."

"Everyone is worried."

"Ah, something happened." I closed my eyes and walked away, "Goodbye."

"Wait a minute, Ryoma-kun~"

"Hey, Echizen, if you don't report to Ryuzaki-sensei, you'll be scolded!" I ignored Katsuro Horio's shout behind me. I'm not in the mood right now. In class, I held my chin in one hand and turned to look out the window at the clear blue sky with a few leisurely white clouds.

"Final point." The voice without any emotion appeared in my ears again, as well as the ferocious technique of killing with one shot. Then there is the sentence: "The game is over."

"Echizen, what's wrong with you?" When I came back to my senses, Teacher Ito (author: Forgot See Chapter 35) was standing in front of me, "It's your turn to answer the question."

I looked at him blankly for a second, and I answered honestly, " I didn't hear it." There was a burst of snickering around, and Mr. Ito sighed, "Don't be in a daze, go and wash your face first."

"Yes~" I stood up slowly, put my hands into my trouser pockets, and I closed my eyes. He walked out of the classroom. By the pool. I scooped up a handful of cool water and splashed it on my face, then turned on the switch.

The last drop of water splashed and ticked in the sink. My thoughts went back to yesterday. In fact, after only the first two games, I was already determined to lose.

When I realized that our strength and speed were completely different, I even lost my mentality and momentum. I can't use the rain ball as an excuse because Sanada was in the same situation. I can only hate myself for being so thin, and I can't forgive myself for being intimidated by my opponent's unexpected strength.

When did I become a weak-hearted coward? ! I punched the tiled wall with hatred. The piercing pain in my hands could not offset the helplessness in my heart. Yesterday, in the cold drizzle, I stood there blankly, and finally found myself whispering two words over and over again: Minister, Minister! Yes, I, who have never experienced fear on the tennis court, am really scared - afraid of not being able to fulfill my promise, afraid of not being able to fulfill my promise!