Chapter 142 - 143

Chapter 142 Pre-game emergencies

The author has something to say:

the lyrics at the beginning are copied from the original animation, so if you want to accuse of ulterior motives, ask the original version.

Volume 8 Song: The dream called love that

I explored in my childhood turned out to be full of thorns and scars. The heavy rain poured down in my heart . The road where cherry blossoms bloomed. We walked through the dream where cherry blossoms were flying. I was longing for you, wandering and helpless, even if my soul was exhausted. That beautiful flower dream will never end —————————————————————————————————— ————

The morning of the first day of the Kanto Competition. In the huge Tennis Forest Park, there is a tense and warm atmosphere everywhere.

"Drink--" Taocheng tied a headband with "Qingxue will win" written on it, and majestically raised a Qingxue banner with a blue background, red stripes and white badges, causing the members around him to make a warm noise.

"Handsome! As expected of Atao-senpai!" Horio's flattery was everywhere.

"Do you want to take it too?" Taocheng said proudly.

"No need~" Horio shook his head and waved his hands, "I can't do it." His flattery skills reached the peak, and he just had to wag his tail.

"Hey~ All the first-year members, please tie this headscarf on your head and go cheer for me!" Momoro enthusiastically distributed a headband to each of the first-year members, "More than 200 people from Hyokui's support group have come. We can't lose to them!"

"There are still 20 minutes until the registration ends for the conference. Please hurry up and register." The announcement came loudly.

"It's so slow, that guy Dashi." Gan Gan, who was wearing the official jersey, aimed at the benchmark clock not far away.

"It's strange, Oishi will be late too." Kikumaru pillowed his head with his hands.

I raised his head and took a sip of Fanta. I closed my eyes and said, "Maybe ge sent the mother to the hospital."

As soon as I finished speaking, Kikumaru hit my head hard, "Isn't this the same excuse you used last time!"

"It hurts~" I covered my head and muttered. Time passed minute by minute, and Mrs. Ryuzaki looked at her watch anxiously from time to time.

"Oishi-senpai is really slow." Momojo also started to feel uneasy.

"At worst, find someone to replace him~" Kikumaru drawled. "Looking for someone to replace you?"

Taocheng was puzzled.

"Hmph~" Kikumaru glanced at the three Horios behind him with evil intentions, and Momojo immediately understood. The two looked at each other and smiled evilly. Seeing them, one immediately understands what it means to work together in collusion.

"What's the matter, seniors? This look..." Shengxiong's voice trembled and he backed away repeatedly.

"It's okay~it's okay~" Taocheng's eyes glowed green and he smiled lewdly.

"It won't hurt~" Kikumaru's teeth flashed white and his tone was ambiguous. Two shadows shrouded the terrified Katsuo.

"No... no, please help--"

Amid the screams, Katsuo was pushed into the bushes by two big wolves. "Ah——"

The leaves were flying. "Wow haha~"