Chapter 224 - 225

Chapter 224: Encountering Hexagon on the Road (Part 2)

"Hey~ it's time to start!" Kentaro greeted loudly and happily as he opened the door of the workshop.

"Wow--" A burst of children's noises echoed around the tennis court in the setting sun.

"Kentaro~ let me be the referee!" Kuroba suggested loudly.

"No need, Kuroba. This is just for fun." Kentaro walked onto the court with confidence.

"Playing?" Heiyu was puzzled.

"It would be rude to Echizen-kun to make it look like a competition here." Kentaro turned to look at me with bright eyes.

Very confident? Ignoring him, I swung my red racket and loosened the joints. I still used my usual racket. There's nothing I can do about it, I'm nostalgic.

"Echizen-kun, please take care of me!" he shouted at me after flicking the tennis ball.

"Please take care of me." I whispered back.

"It's just for fun, so relax and play! I want to burn up my fighting spirit!" He swung his racket and hit hard, "Drink!"

"It's just for fun." I muttered under my breath, and I casually returned his serve.

"What, you look so confident. In fact, the serve and return are just average~" After watching the two balls, Horio on the sidelines was a little disdainful.

Central Hexagon members apparently feel differently. Kuroba, who was watching the battle, lowered his face helplessly, "How does it look like a joke?"

"Why is that guy Kentaro always so excited?" Shu asked another question.

On the court, my brows gradually tightened. Hit the ball here again! Such naked provocation doesn't go well with your cheerful and sunny image!

"Hey." Haitang said.

"It's so strange..." Taocheng obviously noticed it too.

"What do you mean by strange?" Horio and the others looked at Momojo in confusion.

"Don't you know after seeing it?" Taocheng looked into the field.

"Ah?" Horio and the other three followed his gaze and looked into the field.

"Look carefully at where Echizen is playing," Gan reminded.

"Position? So..."

"Since just now, this guy Echizen..."

"They are all catching the ball at the same place!" The three of them suddenly realized.

"No matter which direction Echizen hits, the ball will be hit back at the same position..." Gan explained, "You can't do it without a very good ball control ability."

"Awesome!" Horio exclaimed.

"But that doesn't mean Ryoma-kun will be suppressed and beaten, right?" Katsuro was worried.

"No, we can only return the ball at the same position. That is to say, the dominance of the game is completely controlled by the opponent." Oishi's analysis hit the nail on the head, "Compared to the superficial disadvantage, the psychological pressure is more severe. That guy actually and Echizen We are both in the first grade... It seems that there is a formidable opponent."

"Isn't this game just for fun?" Fuji, who was watching the game from the side, had already put away his smile.

"It's just for fun, for Kentarou." Saeki said with a relaxed expression, "I have heard rumors about Echizen Ryoma and know that he is a very powerful first year. But, our first year is even more powerful, right?"