Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 An unexpected encounter (1)

"Ryoma~ You look beautiful when you sweat~"

The sun was high on the tennis practice court in the afternoon. Fuji across from him smiled and waved his hands and said compliments. Although I have made up my mind to ignore this demon fox since last night, I still can't help but shake goosebumps all over my body.

You actually said such things to a grown man (Author: You are just a little brat!)! Seeing that I didn't speak, he took advantage of the situation and became arrogant! This dead demon fox must be tired of living! I knock! I pound! I'll smash it!

His eyes narrowed further. While catching the ball in an orderly manner, his mouth was not idle at the same time, "The gritted teeth look very 'that'~"

An hour later...

"You actually broke the strings of three rackets in one go. It's really rare, Echizen."

Panting, he squatted in front of the three rackets I threw on the side of the court, and a serious voice came from behind.

"That's right." Has the quality of rackets declined recently? Why don't you go find the old man in Rokkaku to order it for me? Unfortunately it's too far. "Can I go change the strings of my racket now?"

"Yes. However, there is no store nearby that can change the strings of three rackets at once. So -"

Really? Turning around, I saw a white light flashing through my dry lenses.

"You can only change it at a large sporting goods store 23.8 kilometers away from here." He held a map between his index and ring fingers and handed it to me. "If you run, you can easily go back and forth in four hours~"

"What?!" A sweat broke out from my cheeks, "23.8 kilometers? That's the driving distance, right!"

"It's 47.6 kilometers round trip!"

"Isn't that farther than a marathon?!" Katsuro Katsuro scream.

"It's simply not a distance that humans can run!" Horio asserted.

"Uh...hiss--" Haitang on the side popped up his snake eyes and glared at them. It seems that he is the one who is not human...

"Really? So Echizen, your body is so weak that you don't even have the strength to run?" Miki held up a large glass of black viscous juice like a magic trick, "Then, just drink Here's my latest version of a drink that enhances physical strength..."

"No, no need! I'll leave right away!" I said decisively. Just run away.

At the corner outside the stadium, I encountered an oncoming boulder.

"Echizen, do you want to run?" he asked with concern.

Oishi-senpai, please be fair. We can't let that four-eyed frog behave like this!

Before I could speak, Dashi smiled softly and touched his lips lightly, "In that case..."

- Three seconds later, an ankle cuff with a lead weight was placed on each of my feet.

"Don't hold on~" Senior Oishi waved his hand in slow motion behind me with a worried look on his face.

Why do I always feel like these guys have started to join forces to intensify their efforts to harm me recently? Am I too worried?

Finally changed the shooting string. When I ran under an overpass, I was extremely tired and leaned against the wall. He lowered his head and gasped, and his back was about to slide down along the edge of the wall. No, it can't be done anymore. If you don't take a breath, someone will die.