Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279 The last day of staying together?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist, Sanada. The angle of view change is marked with *.

Sunny morning. Tennis court surrounded by greenery.

The ball hit the dead end with a "pop" sound. I picked up the racket and straightened the brim of my hat. I raised the corner of my mouth and said, "It's not even close~"

"Damn it, little one!" Kikumaru yelled unwillingly.

Humph~ Even though his teleportation is powerful, just because of his hot-blooded and curious characteristics, it would be easy for me, a master of psychological warfare, to deceive him on the court. What's more, I know his exercise habits very clearly ~

"Okay! Let's run to the top of the mountain next!"

"Yes!"

After finishing the morning practice, he started exercising in the mountains as usual.

"Qing Xue——"

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" We ran on the mountain trails with fresh air.

After running to the top of the mountain, Mrs. Ryuzaki gathered together to lecture, "The training is almost over. Through this period of training, everyone has made some progress. Today, as a farewell party, a special training menu has been prepared."

"Special menu?

"Everyone was surprised.

I think the training so far has been very special, right?

Dashi took a few steps and said, "Listen up, everyone, we will start a tennis level match next."

He shook out a large map and explained, "Take the racket and run cross-country along the route. Among the three levels marked with triangles, accept A test of strength, ball control and speed."

"Hey~ sounds interesting!" Kikumaru's eyes flashed.

"It's very difficult to do a cross-country run of this distance in this mountain." Qian began to analyze, "Especially if you want to get first place." I raised my ears reflexively and moved my feet back cautiously. "You mean the first place? In other words, there is the last place?"

"Ah!" Everyone was shocked when they reacted. Except for Fuji and Gan, everyone took three big steps back.

"Is it that one again..."

Everyone looked at Qian from bottom to top with the air of a tortured and abused little daughter-in-law.

"Well? What are you looking forward to?" Lifting up the glasses with flashing white light, Qian's tone was unusually gentle, "Do you want the 'Good Boy' drink so much?"

"No, no!" Apart from Fuji, who smiled and said nothing, everyone shook their heads like rattles.

"I'm very sorry." Qian showed a sad expression that he had failed to live up to his expectations, "I didn't have time to prepare because I was in a hurry."

"Ha-" everyone exhaled with relief.

"... Horio and the others are ready for each level. The one who reaches the finish line first will be the winner. Let's go!" Oishi ordered.

"Oh!"

"Burn it! Wow -" Kawamura, who was running ahead of the crowd waving his racket, suddenly fell while crossing a grass field and lost his racket.

"It hurts!" He carefully looked at the grass under his feet and found that there was something hidden inside. Some twine. Everyone switched from running to walking and carefully searched forward.