Chapter 291 - 292

Chapter 291 A battle full of memories (Part 2)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Atobe - the protagonist - Atobe. The angle of view change is marked with *.

There is no need to say anything more. Working hard to update is the reward for everyone. However, some chapters will still be a little slow, so be patient, haha.

"This game is a win, game number 4-1."

On the court that suddenly seemed a little quiet, with his back to me, the thin figure walked slowly to pick up the racket.

"Hey, you can almost show your real skills~", a lazy tone with a childlike voice sounded, and the raised eyebrows at the corner of his mouth when he turned around gave me the illusion that the fog had dispersed and the dew had condensed, "Only to this extent, I can't burn~"

What is more dazzling than the sun is not just my football skills? I was so stunned that I burst out laughing, "To each other, each other~"

Such a playful and radiant smile, have you ever experienced wind, frost, snow and rain? Perhaps, this was the reason why Tezuka made a special phone call across the ocean to ask me in person before the big battle with King Tatekai.

Under the clear sky and bright sun, on the court surrounded by green shades, the banging sound of tennis balls was beating like war drums.

"Both of them are so powerful..."

"Is this their true strength?"

Amid the stunned silence of the spectators, Seigaku Kaidou's deep voice sounded, "No, Echizen's true strength is more than that."

Really? Then let me verify it for myself~

"Drink!" A fierce and sharp kick from the opposite side was aimed at the corner kick on the sideline.

As soon as he picked up the ball before rushing forward, he hit another fast diagonal high ball. This shot is quite tricky.

"Hey!" I jumped forward and reached the ball with my arms. I shouted, "How naive!" I slapped the ball back.

"So fast!" Qingxue sighed with his square lens.

"Atobe is gradually showing his true strength." He crossed his arms over his chest, Hiyoshi's eyes fixed on the field without blinking.

Quickly pounced to the landing point, the red racket was tilted.

Immediately there was a burst of exclamations from the sidelines, "Chance ball!" "It's coming, the Rondue of Destruction!"

My brows furrowed, and I raised my arms and ran forward. Is this the first time he has hit the ball high? What a courageous person! Speaking of which, is there anything this daring guy is afraid of? It's time to teach him a lesson on the tennis court, otherwise, this kid will go crazy. (Author: Are you crazy...)

As I rushed forward, I glanced at his left hand holding the racket out of habit, and my eyes suddenly froze. That wristband with a blue background and a white ring - that's right, it's exactly the same as the one the man wore in that battle! No, maybe it's the same one...

Tezuka, Tezuka, you really have good intentions! So, let me try to see if he has met your and my expectations!

*Two gleams of cold light suddenly appeared in his eyes. He stepped into the air, and Atobe's eyes grabbed my wrist, making me tighten my racket unconsciously.

While he shouted and swung the racket, I let go of the hand holding the racket and grabbed the handle of the racket near the face. This is what I learned from before. The advantage of this is that the torque is shortened and the racket can be controlled more firmly.