Chapter 236 - 237

Chapter 236 Dream Cat

The author has something to say:

Himalayan cat (Karubin breed)

English name: Himalaya Longhair

Appearance: Almost like a Persian cat in appearance. In the round egg-shaped head, there are round cheeks, short ears, and slightly protruding round eyes. The appearance is the same as that of Persian cats.

Coat: The coat is long and dense, standing rather than lying close to the body. The hair is soft, silky and shiny. The coat consists of upper and lower hairs. The lower hair is thin and longer, covering the whole body. The nape of the neck is richly feathered, forming a ruffle. The hair between the ears and toes is long, and the tail hair is rich.

Color: Body hair colors include seal fur, blue, chocolate, lilac, white, red, etc. The spots are seal spots, blue spots, chocolate spots, lilac spots, cream spots, mixed spots, lynx spots, etc. There is obvious contrast between the body hair color and the spots. There are dark spots on the face, ears, limbs, toes and tail, and those with the same color are preferred.

Temperament: Smart, lively and innocent, docile, affectionate, light and agile in movement, beautiful in voice, and loves to act coquettishly

American Bobtail Cat

English name: American Bobtail

Appearance: The American Bobtail cat is medium to large in size, has a short tail, and has strong muscles. It is obviously an animal that is good at sports.

siamese cat

English name: Siamese

Appearance: Siamese cats have short hair and long and thin bodies. They are believed to be the oldest cat species in the world. They like the company of people very much and like to be in contact with people. They lie on your bed, on a chair, on your legs, on your body; they Very smart and affectionate, with a gentle personality, very tolerant of children, and can also be a companion to the elderly. But some Siamese cats meow loudly and like to talk non-stop.

American shorthair cat

English name: American Shorthair

History: The American Shorthair is America's own breed. Its ancestors are those cats that came to North America from Europe. There are records showing that some cats followed the Mayflower to the Americas and were used on the ship to catch mice.

Appearance: The American shorthair cat is a medium-to-large breed of shorthair cat with a tall physique, thick bones and well-developed muscles.

tonkinese cat

English name: Tonkinese

Appearance: The streamlined and graceful body shape inherits the characteristics of Siamese cats and Burmese cats. Healthy and energetic, moving around a lot. He has an active and outgoing personality and likes to be close to others. In addition to humans, dogs or other cat species can also become familiar immediately.

Tortoiseshell tabby cat

Appearance: The base color is warm copper-colored markings, mixed with darker red hair and black markings. The white hair is not evenly distributed, and should ideally only be distributed on the face, chest, abdomen and lower legs and feet. The distance between the eyes is wide, the jaw is strong, the white fur area and other color fur areas are clearly defined, the body is strong and muscular, and the tail is at least as long as the body. The body is large, the coat is thick and wrinkled, the hair on the back and legs is longer, the undercoat is thin and soft, and the tail is long and thick. Independent personality, strong and brave.

Burmese cat

English name: Burmese

Appearance: Burmese cat is also known as Bamizi cat and black Shao cat. It is famous for its round shape. No matter the front or side of the head, it is round from head to tail.