Chapter 222 - 223

Chapter 222: Encountering Hexagon on the Road (Part 1)

He hugged her chest and dragged her back. The truck roared past me, and the wind almost blew the hat off my head.

"Ah! It doesn't matter!" Dashi and the others hurriedly ran towards us, having already walked some distance ahead.

"It's so dangerous..." I secretly let out a long breath, and saw the old man still staring at the coin in the middle of the road, trembling and muttering, "One, one hundred yen (yen)..."

I fall. Although people die for money and birds die for food, for a mere hundred dollars, it’s too much!

"When the traffic light turns red and the car stops, I'll pick it up for you!" As you can imagine, my face didn't look much better.

"Stop it!" A loud shout suddenly sounded not far away.

A sunny boy wearing a dark red jersey, sports hair, thick eyebrows and big eyes strode over, "What are you going to do to bully an old and frail old man in broad daylight?"

Is this guy playing Mito Yellow Gate? Looking at the high-sword eyebrows and upright appearance, it would look more like it if the forehead was shaved and a bun was added.

"Don't you know the shame? Shame!" The target of this modern Mito Huangmen who upholds justice and punishes evil and rape is obviously me.

"Can you shut up first?" I said calmly. This guy's voice was louder than a car horn and it made my ears ring.

He was stunned for a moment as if he was choked by me. He suddenly spoke loudly, "If you attack this old man, your future will be ruined!"

"Hey, hey~ You are mistaken~" Dashi and the others were surrounded Come here, Momojo looks at the Mito Yellow Gate like he's looking at an alien.

"Haha~" Fuji was not the only one who laughed.

The guy looked confused.

"That, can you see it?" I pointed to the middle of the road.

"Huh?" He turned around and looked puzzled. A car whizzed past, and the coin was shining brightly on the ground. "What's wrong?"

"Ah, ah." The old man pointed with a smile. The coin on the ground pointed at himself again.

"It was Echizen who saved the old man. He was about to pick up the 100 yuan there when the car happened to drive over. It was really dangerous." Oishi explained from the side.

"Old man, is this true?" Mito Huangmen looked at the old man with wide eyes.

The old man smiled and nodded again.

"Ah..." This guy suddenly started sweating profusely.

"You made a mistake in your impatience!" Pointing directly at him, the old man said this sentence surprisingly crisply.

His face instantly turned red, and combined with all the sweat, he looked like he had just taken a sauna. Suddenly, he bowed to me like a chicken pecking at rice, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

The force was so great that he was not afraid of breaking his waist.

"Don't take it to heart." Dashi answered for me with a smile.

Blushing and raising his head, the guy turned around and waved and shouted, "It's okay~ We are all good people~"

A group of high-spirited guys also wearing crimson jerseys came out from the corner of the street. It turns out there are still ambushes.

"Saeki." Looking at one of the people, Fuji suddenly spoke.

"Fu Er." A handsome silver-haired boy among them also stared directly at Fuji. These two people seem to be quite related?