Chapter 269 - 270

Chapter 269 Rainy Day (Part 1)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist-Sanada-the protagonist-Sanada. The angle of view change is marked with *.

On the morning of the final, the clouds were gathering.

Everyone gathered in the pavilion beside the Tennis Forest Park court. Kikumaru sighed loudly and fell on the table, "Ah~ it was still sunny when we left school~"

"The precipitation in the afternoon was 50%." What is written in the data book is, "The weather is fine and the venue is dry, so it is possible to play normally. However, the possibility of the game being terminated is also very high."

"Really, is it a contest or not? Can you decide quickly?" Kikumaru drawled impatiently.

"We can only wait for now." Oishi comforted him, "Teacher Ryuzaki is at the competition headquarters now. It will be officially announced in a while."

"Ah!" After a moment of silence, he looked up at the dark sky. Cheng scratched his head frantically, picked up the racket and swung it wildly, "It's so exciting! It rains at this time!"

"It won't clear up even if you are angry." I opened the drink can with a pop.

"Ryoma is right. Anxiety will not help." Fuji smiled.

"But I still can't calm down~" Kikumaru pouted.

Kawamura also sighed.

Haitang silently pressed his legs beside him to warm up.

"Everyone is a little anxious."

"Everyone looked very energetic when they left school." Horio and the others whispered. Glancing at me, who was slowly drinking Fanta, Katsuro whispered, "Ryoma-kun looks very calm."

In fact, I was already drinking the third can...

"Hello, everyone!" he greeted energetically. Let us all raise our heads and listen.

"Isn't that Fudamine's?" Kikumaru blurted out.

The two people holding umbrellas and greeting us were none other than Kamio and Anzu from Fudomine.

"What's wrong? Are you here to cheer for us?" Taocheng picked up the racket and pretended to do a POSS.

"Idiot, who's going to cheer you up!" Kamio denied rudely, "We're here for reconnaissance!"

"Reconnaissance?" Momoshiro put away his stupid look, "Come to reconnoiter us?"

"Of course it's Tatekai. Big!" Kamio hated, "The humiliation suffered in the semi-finals must be returned to them in the national competition!"

"So I want to film the competition and show it to my brother and the others." Xing held up a small video recorder and watched Tian sighed, "With weather like this, the game might be terminated."

Standing up quietly, Fuji asked softly, "How is Tachibana doing?"

"Um..." Xing lowered his head.

At this moment, Haitang, who had been burying his head and legs, suddenly stood up and glared at the opposite side.

"What's wrong?" Kawamura noticed something strange about Kaitang.

The sound of footsteps was getting closer amidst the sudden increase in the sound of rain. Not far in front of us, three figures wearing yellow and black Rikkai sweatshirts appeared. Although they didn't hold an umbrella, the three guys' high-spirited posture in the heavy rain was like a spring breeze on the road with clear water and clear loess.