Chapter 134 - 135

Chapter 134 Extra? Discussion

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Steven.

When the incident happened, the protagonist and Steven were just 10-year-old little kids. Don’t go online, haha.

PS: Ed’s chapter...see the end of volume 16. The protagonist started learning Taekwondo after the events of Ed. Ed is Steven's older brother.

As soon as I saw him, I felt dazzled.

In the center of the grand living room, he stands alone. A straight spine, a slightly tilted chin, and a domineering expression.

Even though there was a huge difference in his stature compared to this tall and vast hall, he didn't feel insignificant at all. On the contrary, it makes people feel that he is the real owner, and the gorgeous and elegant decorations all around exist to set off him.

"Who are you!" Standing on the high steps, I looked down at him sideways.

The boy who was standing still raised his head and looked directly at me with his amber eyes, "Echizen Ryoma."

His sharp eyes and clear voice made me feel angry for no reason. This guy looks so arrogant!

"Why are you coming to my house!"

I have never seen such a shameless person, who was rejected from the door and could still stick to the ground like a stake and take root.

"Your books." He took out two books from the bag he was carrying. Seeing that I had no intention of coming down to pick it up, he just put it on the ground, turned around and left.

"Wait a minute!" Inexplicably, I became even more angry.

"Are you here because you sympathize with me?! You can actually stand here for 5 or 6 hours. You are really a show-off hypocrite!"

"Sympathy?" He turned his head in confusion, "Why should I sympathize with you?"

"Because of my illness!" I shouted loudly.

"Are you sick?" His eyes glanced at me lightly, "What does that have to do with me." After saying that, he walked away without a trace.

"Whoosh!" I threw the expensive vase next to me at the place where the boy was standing just now. I was so angry that my whole body trembled.

No one has ever dared to treat me like he did! Mike's information is absolutely correct, he is indeed a very annoying guy!

With a distinguished family background, intelligent talent, and outstanding appearance, I have been accustomed to a bossy life since I was a child. Every student in the class is the target of my humiliation.

Only this transfer student ignored me at all!

"Ah, ah, ah, you're losing your temper again. It's not good for your health." My brother walked over to me at some point.

"Brother!" I grabbed the collar of his chest, "I want you to help me deal with someone!"

"Oh? Is there anyone who the famously difficult Steven Alphonse can't deal with? Tell me."

"Echizen Ryoma!"

"The name seems familiar..." After looking up and thinking for a while, my brother suddenly realized, "Could he be the son of that samurai Nanjiro?"

"What? Are you scared?" I said disdainfully. Pout.

"Have you ever seen me afraid of anyone?" The evil smile on my brother's face suddenly made me a little worried.