Chapter 216 - 217

Chapter 216 Who is Echizen Ryoma R

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Tan Taiyi. (I think it Taichi Dan)

"Assemble!" Acting Minister Oishi spoke energetically on the Qingxue Tennis Court in the early morning. "Today, according to the special training plan, the first and second grade students will be on site C, and they will be selected on sites A and B to challenge each other and compete in the semi-finals of the Kanto Competition. Go all out for the goal!"

"Yes!" Everyone responded in unison.

"Next, let's introduce the members who participated in our one-day practice today." Director Oishi Dai turned to me at the door, "Then, come in."

I lowered my head, the brim of my hat, blocked my sight, took a deep breath, and pushed open the stadium door. I was a little confused. My legs felt weak and I walked in.

"Another little one is here?!"

"What's going on?"

"Echizen's twin brother?" The members of the Seigaku Club started discussing enthusiastically.

"There is no such thing." Directly in front, a lazy voice sounded faintly. When I heard this voice, I knew who it was.

"Then, say hello." Minister Oishishiro beside him enthusiastically warned.

I bowed respectfully at ninety degrees and said loudly, "Please take care of me!"

"Using honorifics?" The Youth Academy members were confused. They don't understand how I feel.

I raised my head and looked across with shining eyes, "Yamabuki Junior High School, Dan Taichi!"

Under the same white hat brim, he raised his amber eyes that had impressed me so much and scanned them with slight surprise. I. I finally stood in front of him again, and he was looking at me! An elated smile couldn't help appearing on my face.

This time I participated in Qingxue's training, which was the result of my many persistent efforts with Coach Bantian using water grinding techniques. I will definitely observe carefully!

"Ah...ah...ah..." Standing on the edge of the court, I opened my mouth wide as I watched the wonderful practice between him waving his fiery red racket and Qingxue's talented senior Fuji. The figure that I have always admired until I fell to the ground was flying so vividly in front of my eyes. I was so filled with joy that only single syllables were left in my throat.

"How was it? Our practice~" Katsuro and the others asked at the side.

"It's so, so awesome!" I couldn't take my eyes away.

"Our training has always been like this, right~" Horio proudly showed off.

I met Horio and the others at the nearby Kagawa Shiki. Practicing there together in the evenings was our shared secret. I really envy them that they get to spend time with that person every day!

"The seniors have also recovered from their injuries. With the Kanto Conference as the goal, everyone is becoming more and more motivated." Katsuo introduced.

"I'm so touched!" I admired wholeheartedly as my eyes followed his figure.

"It seems right to let Tanjun participate in our training." Katsuro spoke at the side.

"Of course. It's impossible to compete on the uneven ground of Kawakawashiki~" Horio said with great enthusiasm.

"Oh~ you mean, yesterday you lost to Tanjun because of the bad venue?" Shengxiong said in a long tone.