Chapter 252 - 253

Chapter 252 Sniper Echizen Ryoma (Part 2)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is: the protagonist - Renzu rotates, and the narrator's transition is marked with an asterisk.

The guard diagram of the Hyotei Tennis Club Building (exclusively donated by the Atobe Foundation):

Outside the school gate: In the Huaji

courtyard: Jilang's

first floor entrance: Feng's

first-floor corridor: Xiangri

's first floor to the second floor Stairs: Hiji's

second-floor club room :

The stairs from the second floor to the third floor of Ninzu:

The third floor of Shishido: Atobe

(Peripheral and building patrol personnel: Atobe Guards)

Oishi's "little things" according to him, are very simple. He just came back with a message from the Hyotei Traces Department - the minister seemed to have asked the boss for something.

But I heard some clues. First of all, the minister is not someone who will trouble others casually, and the oral message was brought back to Oishi. Then, the matter you are asking for must be official and important.

Secondly, this boss is clearly threatening. Do I need to make a personal trip to give you an answer? It was probably because Mrs. Echizen held a grudge last time, and this time he took advantage of the moment when the ministry asked him for help, and took the opportunity to punish me.

But I won't be scared so easily. Soldiers will come to block it, and water will come and the soil will be flooded. I just went in openly and openly, what else could you do to me?

On the afternoon of the next day, I was pardoned by Oishi and exempted from my work. I wore the sports clothes chosen by Seigaku (it will be easier to move in case of any emergency. The uniform is too restrictive), and I arrived at the main entrance of Hyotei Academy with the above-mentioned wishful thinking. .

Just as I was about to stride in, a large number of girls suddenly poured out from both sides of the door, "It's him, it's him!"

"He is cuter than the photo!"

"Give it to me, give it to me!"

They looked at me with sparkling eyes. It was like looking at a big piece of hot and fragrant KFC fried chicken wings that made me step back involuntarily. Then, out of an instinct to save his life and avoid being dismembered, he turned around and ran away.

*Hyotei Tennis Club Room on the third floor.

"Atobe, are you making such a big fuss out of a molehill?" I said disapprovingly as we looked down from the window side by side.

"Since you want me to help, of course you have to let me weigh it first to see if it's worth it~" Atobe raised his chin and raised his eyebrows, "Besides, this annoying brat also needs someone to knock him down and lose some of his pride~"

"The person you hate the most is often the person who is most similar to you and the most compatible with you." I muttered in a low voice while adjusting my glasses.

"Yeah?"

"It's nothing, a dialogue from a certain TV series." I changed the subject, "Are those girls in the Guards very energetic?"

"That's natural. My charisma is unstoppable. Besides," Atobe took out a photo from his uniform pocket and showed it off proudly, "I showed them this photo I got from Qingxue and said that the person in the photo is about to enter the entertainment industry and I will be here this afternoon to distribute photos for promotion popularity~"