Chapter 210 - 211

Chapter 210 The Result of the Death Fight

"Tie score!" the referee announced loudly.

I looked at the tennis ball that I slapped directly onto the barbed wire wall, and then looked at the expressionless guy opposite, and I sighed from the bottom of my heart. It's really difficult to deal with.

"Start using the phantom mist again!"

"Josei Shonan tries his best!"

"Of course. If you lose, you won't be able to enter the semi-finals, and you won't be able to enter the national competition." The audience was talking a lot.

"You have good imitation skills. As soon as we score, you tie the game." Mrs. Ryuzaki on the coaching bench spoke.

"That's coordination~" Huacun raised his head and held his chest high, "I ask those children to be strict with themselves. In other words, stupid behavior like losing points continuously is not acceptable."

"That's what you said. Finished product, right? But," Ryuzaki glanced sideways at Hanamura, "our Ryoma seems to be very interested in destroying the finished product~"

Sigh, I seemed to have said such bold words during the break before. Others do it first and then talk about it, but I am dragged down by this mouth. I always say it with great pleasure first, and then do it with great pain. A good man can't break his promise~

"Then we must compete." Huacun looked at the field seriously.

"Only Kamijou has such outstanding ball control skills. This is an attack that can be carried out with the freedom to use strength when returning the ball."

"Now that we are in this stalemate situation, it is a difficult situation for the first-year students of Seigaku. ."

Anyone who sees me looking scarred and sweating like rain will think so. That guy's brute strength was simply terrifying.

Taking a deep breath, Kamijo once again assumed a powerful tearing stance.

Holding the racket with both hands, I gritted my teeth and hit the ball that was restless on my racket. Then he hit another phantom mist. The stupid thing of losing points consecutively on the same move is also not okay for me. The movement suddenly became relaxed, and I slowly returned the ball that had sunk to the extreme.

After the phantom fog passed, Shencheng delivered another tearing blow. This guy really tried his best. Looking at him gritting his teeth, it was obvious that he was not feeling well either. If we don't find a way to kill him quickly, we will both be doomed.

"Given the physical gap between him and Kamijo, how long can Echizen last?" This thing always gives me a leak at critical moments.

"The load on my wrist feels like it's having an increasing impact on Echizen." Oishi also joined in the fun.

"How to counterattack by lowering the center of gravity?"

I'll show you the counterattack, do it!

"Lower the center of gravity!" Katsuro shouted.

I have squatted and stood in front of the net. Shen Cheng's eyes flashed and he struck directly with his bat. It's now! I jumped forward lightly, and the moment I focused on the racket, I felt an extremely clear feeling. It's like dealing with a giant tree flying straight towards you. You don't need to block it from the front. You just flick it from the side and the ball will fly back.

Quickly and accurately moving to the landing point of the ball, Kamishiro swung the racket. His eyes widened when he hit the ball, "What?!"

"Reiji!" Hanamura stood up on the coaching bench and yelled gloomily. Kamishiro's racket fell to the ground with a "snap" almost at the same time.