Chapter 176 - 177

Chapter 176 The Transformation of Haitang (Part 1)

"You really like milk~" Early on Sunday morning, the old man looked at the three bottles of milk in front of me and smacked his lips.

"It's not what I want." I gnawed on the sandwich angrily.

"I even customized the recipes for you. You are such a considerate senior~" Cousin Nanako looked at my training menu with emotion.

"Really..." If you had tasted his dry juices, you would never say that.

"Is it a prison scandal? It's not okay to treat prisoners like this~" The smelly old man stared at the newspaper in front of him, looking worried about the country and the people.

"Uncle, please don't read the newspaper while eating!" Cousin Nanako took the newspaper out of the old man's hand, revealing a colorful adult magazine underneath.

"Uncle, what are you looking at!" The good-tempered cousin Nanako was also angry. Sweat dripped down the old man's face.

As I was eating my breakfast, I was used to the old man's behavior.

"Hurry up and finish your breakfast, and then go to the yard to weed!" Cousin Nanako walked out of the restaurant with a straight face.

"Tch, we still need to weed~ It's really troublesome~" The smelly old man scratched his ears and muttered, glancing at me, "That's right!"

"Young man! You have a rest today! Why don't we do a two-person weeding?" He said fiercely The ground came closer.

"Ah? Why do I want it too?" I stared at him.

I quickly put on my hat and red sweatshirt, put on my tennis bag and walked out, "I'm leaving~"

"Hey, where are you going? Teenager~"

I turned around and glanced at the guy who was too lazy to get out of the water, "You solve it yourself!"

Close the door directly. Just kidding, on a rare Sunday, he actually wants me to stay at home and do labor. The smelly old man is on vacation every day anyway, so if you do more, you won’t die!

Walking along the river bank, you can see Haitang squatting with a sweat towel around his neck from a distance. The green turban on his head is too eye-catching.

He was glaring at a puppy circling in front of him. After hesitating for a moment, he reached out to the puppy.

"Ah! Stop! What do you want to do to my Barili!" With a scream, a lady wearing glasses rushed over.

"Are you okay? Bali Li!" She picked up the whining puppy and turned away. "It's so dangerous. You can't get close to such a vicious person! You don't know what he will do to you..."

Kaitou's dumbfounded look with one hand outstretched and looking at the walking figure made me laugh, "What are you doing? Senior Kaitang~"

"Of course you are running long-distance!" His face turned red. Turned his head.

Lowering my head and snickering, I planned to walk past him. He also stood up and planned to walk forward, but by chance, he happened to stop in front of me.

Looking up at him, I took two steps to the side. Unexpectedly, he actually took two steps to the side. After staring for a long time, I took a step to the side, and this guy also moved a step as if he had telepathy.

No matter how much I swayed to get around, he copied my movements like a mirror. If it weren't for the increasingly surprised expression on his face, I would have suspected that he did it on purpose.