Chapter 256 - 257

Chapter 256: Racket Night Story (Part 1)

"Morning." On a gloomy morning, he yawned and rubbed his heavy eyelids, and went downstairs to say hello to cousin Nanako.

"Ah, Ryoma. I got up very early today." Cousin Nanako looked at me in surprise.

"I had a strange dream." I muttered, pulled out the chair at the dining table and sat down feebly. I even dreamed that the minister's injury worsened and he could no longer hold a racket... Bah! How unlucky!

"Dream of beautiful women, young boy~" Half lying on the floor in front of the hall, the old man was staring at the newspaper with burning eyes, "Let me see, your luck today is..."

He suddenly buried his whole face Entering the newspaper, he took a long breath and said, "What a big disaster?! It turned out to be a big disaster!"

Cousin Nanako leaned over to take a look worriedly, and her face turned red immediately, "Ah? Uncle! You reading H magazine again!"

She snatched the adult magazine that the smelly old man had tucked into the newspaper and walked away with her head held high, "To avoid contamination, confiscate and destroy it!"

"No, no... anything else is fine except this~" the smelly old man begged bitterly.

"I'm full." I put down the bread I had only taken a bite of and stood up.

"Ah? There's a lot left." Cousin Nanako was surprised.

"No appetite." I went out listlessly.

"What's wrong, that guy? He looks different from usual." The smelly old man muttered behind him.

When I walked out of the house with my bag on my back, I saw a red racket lying quietly at the door. When I picked it up and took a closer look, I saw that there were many scratches on the frame of the racket. It was obviously an old racket that had been used many times.

"Whose is this?" I was wondering, and took the racket away from my hand with one hand.

"I got it~" Momojo rode his bicycle while waving the racket and winked at me triumphantly, "If you want to go back, come find me at school~"

"Senior Momojo, that's not mine~" I yelled at his back.

"Huh?" He turned around in a daze. The bicycle under his feet suddenly made a strange noise, and he looked down hurriedly, "Ah! Oh no! The chain is stuck!"

"Wow -" He couldn't help but rush down the slope, "What? The brakes are broken too!"

"Beep--" the high-pitched horn of a large truck sounded in front of me.

"Ah--" came Taocheng's shrill scream.

"Although it's an early morning practice, everyone can't relax!" Under the dark cloudy sky, Mrs. Ryuzaki was still so energetic.

"That's what I say, but this humid weather can't really lift my spirits, meow~" he complained while slapping Kikumaru.

"Yes~" Fuji agreed with a smile.

"Speaking of which, Momo hasn't come yet?" Kawamura looked around.

"Echizen isn't here either." Inui stopped waving his hand.

"What happened to Ryoma-kun today?"

"Well, Horio hasn't arrived either." Katsuro Katsuo looked worried.

"Morning~" I greeted them outside the stadium.

"Ah, Ryoma-kun!" Katsuo Katsuro's surprised eyes fell on the bicycle I was pushing with irregular polygonal tires, and he was suddenly shocked. "What's wrong with the bicycle?"