Chapter 146 - 147

Chapter 146 Instant Kill Serve

It was customary to take a shortcut across the lawn to the field. (I said that a straight line is the shortest between two points. Author: If you trample on the green space, you will be fined!) Just as I was thinking about what Kawamura just said to me, I suddenly tripped under my feet. He stabilized his body in time and found two more feet under the bushes in the grass.

Looking carefully, there was a guy sleeping like a dead pig lying in the shade behind the bushes. With my personality, I would have turned a blind eye and walked away, but the problem was that this guy was wearing a black-collared gray shirt, and looked like he was sleeping soundly - his mouth was drooling, and there were snot bubbles of different sizes coming out with his breathing. Bubble!

Subconsciously kicking his feet, he didn't wake up. He just closed his eyes and let out two sleepy

"Hmm~eh~" sounds. yeah?This soft voice combined with his loose and curly hair really looks like an electric sounding doll. interesting. Then he kicked his legs with his foot, and he said "Yeah~En~" twice.

If it weren't for the faint sound of a radio broadcast in the distance, I would still be kicking his butt repeatedly.

Returning to the stands, I turned a blind eye to the few glances directed at me.

Although I understand that I was a bit awkward before and spoke too childishly, but now I can only pretend to be cool - there is no place for the word "sorry" in my dictionary.

"There won't be any problem, right?"

"Can't we go to the national competition this year?" After losing the first game, the hearts of Hyokui's support group were filled with confusion.

"You guys are really frustrated." On the sidelines, a guy wearing a hat backwards shouted, "It's so noisy! Shut up!"

As everyone gasped, the man in the hat pointed at the audience with his racquet, aggressively, "The winner must be the Ice Emperor! Use all your momentum to support, idiot!"

After a moment of silence, someone whispered, "Ice, Ice Emperor."

Then, like a spark of fire, the whole place rang out "Ice" again. "Emperor! Ice Emperor! Ice Emperor!" a strong roar.

"As long as you are willing to do it, you can still do it." Putting his fingers on the handle of the racket, the man in the hat turned around and walked into the court with a swagger. Another boy with short hair followed him tacitly.

"Hoo--", the racket made a crisp sound in the air, and with a "hiss--", Kaidou and Miki also walked into the arena.

"It's a very powerful atmosphere~"

"Yeah, it feels like it's hard to get close."

"Go ahead, fuck senior! Kaido-senpai!" Horio and the others immediately fell into the role.

"The first doubles match begins now. Ao Gakugan and Kaidou's team will face Hyotei Shishido and Feng's team."

"That kid is Shishido." Kikumaru stared at the man in the hat, "He has not appeared since the match with Tachibana. Here's the guy."

"Well, I thought he was completely eliminated from the main selection." Fuji lifted his chin.

Looking at the two pairs on the field, I whispered, "It looks very tricky."

"Huh? Who is tricky?" Kikumaru poked his head.

I raised my head and closed my eyes, "Both sides."

"Oh~ you are so cunning." Kikumaru pouted.