J6dh u.fntgf

Consent? Whats that?

-the hashiras,probably.
__________________________________________________________________

3rd person pov:

Sanemi stopped walking, Giyuu amd him were now both infront of Sanemis estate.

Sanemi opened the dorr, the interior design was actually quite decent. Giyuu thought that the design would most likely be hella boring as he thinks that Sanemi wont even bother to design the house. "he probably thinks its a waste of time", Giyuu thought.

But it was probably Genya who designed the house, he did live here. Plus, he aint colorblind like Sanemi.

Sanemi yeeted Giyuu to the couch.

We're gonna train now, lets go. - Sanemi

Giyuu still does not understand why Sanemi, out of the blue would forcefully drag him into his training.

Not that he would complain, he is weak and a little training wouldn't hurt. Right? Sanemi probably noticed that he was weaker and decided to train him, he just probably didnt schedule when to train him. Yeah, that must have been it. How nice of Sanemi.

But he was kinda surprised, he wouldn't have thought that Sanemi would be the one to help people, just defending and protecting them.

Okay, maybe Giyuu was thinking too cruel about Sanemi. Maybe Sanemi was way more nicer to people than he originally expected. It was just that he didnt interact with Sanemi that often compared to the others.

But now that he had the chance to train and interact with him, might as well take it. He had a feeling that these chances were rare, B̶u̶t̶ a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶, h̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶ a̶ g̶u̶t̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ "c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶s̶" w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶ s̶o̶o̶n̶e̶r̶ o̶r̶ l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶. H̶o̶w̶ w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶.

Eh, that was probably just nothing.

Oi, were you even listening to what I just said? Get up the fucking couch and lets go train. -Sanemi

Giyuu snapped out of his thoughts.

O-oh... Sorry. Lets go. - Giyuu

Sucking up the pain that he had in his whole body from the encounter with uppermoon 4(s), he got up the couch and followed Sanemi to his usual training area.
__________________________________________________________________
Chihuahua (Sanemi) pov:

I offered Tomioka to train with me, not like he had a choice anyway. Even though I originally planned to prank Kocho, I decided that it was better to spend time training with my crush that i have stalke- *ehem* *cough cough*, obeserving for awhile now.

It has been awhile since we have started training, Tomioka and I took off our shirts as they were about to get soaked with all our sweat. We didnt want that. And damn, Tomioka has nice tits. I could of almost mistaken them as actual woman tits if i didnt know whos body was that.

...

You know, i didnt know why i havent realized it but Tomioka has alot of stamina. I know that hes a hashira but the stamina he has is quite astonishing... I wonder how long he can hold up in bed-

Ok, ok, uh lets not think about these kinds of things right now...

Sanemi, your face is red, do you need a break? - Giyuu

Huh? You think i cant handle more without a break?

N-no i just thought that-   - Giyuu

Tch, dont you dare underestimate me. Got it?

... - Giyuu

Alright... - Giyuu
__________________________________________________________________
3rd pov:

Its becoming evening soon, Giyuu and Sanemi were done training. So Sanemi decided to make some ohagi for himself to eat. Giyuu was staring on the wall, not sure why though.

The noise coming from the kitchen was making Giyuu curious, " could Shinazugawa be making something in there?" he thought.

Out of curiosity, Giyuu went to see what Sanemi was making. And what he saw was a mess.

There were eggwhites and sugar everywhere. And Sanemi dosent seem to realize it.

Shinazugawa, what are you making? - Giyuu

None of your buisness, now shoo. - Sanemi

Its a mess here... - Giyuu

What do you mean its a mess here? Are you blind? - Sanemi

Theres literally eggwhites and probably sugar everywhere... You cant see it? - Giyuu

Are you calling me blind or what huh? There no fucking eggwhites or any sugar on anywhere in the kitchen! Stop trying to make me stupid! - Sanemi

... - Giyuu

I'll clean it if you cant see it, i dont want your kitchen to smell bad and have ants everywhere... - Giyuu

Tch, yeah yeah do whatever you want just dont bother me. - Sanemi

Mhm. - Giyuu
__________________________________________________________________

Okay yk what, imma just summarize what will happen next cause im lazy af and there are exams tomorrow and i dont know when it will stop.

So when Giyuu was almost done cleaning the kitchen Sanemi accidentally tripped onto him and they both got in a sussy position. Sanemis face turned red, Giyuu said sorry and just when they were about to get out of that position Genya came back from a mission and and he saw Giyuu and Sanemi in that position.

Genya was flabbergasted, hes definitely telling this to the rest of the kamaboko squad.

Sanemi: Genya if you tell anyone about this than imma beat you so hard you're gonna a glimpse of our family again, got it?

Genya: ...

Genya: yeah...

Giyuu: alright but Shinazugawa, can you get of now? Please?

Sanemi: shut up!

Despite Sanemi telling Giyuu to shut up, he complied anyway. He did not want to make his brother think that hes finally soft for someone other than some women and children.

Anyways, after that awkward situation was over, Kanzaburo somehow broke into Sanemis house.

Kanzaburo: KAW KAW BITCHES!

Sanemi: THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME OLDASS BIRDIE-

Kanzaburo: SHUT TF UP! TAPIOKA GIYUU GO TO BUTTERFRY (mmm, fried butterflies) ESTATE NOW! YOU'RE INJURED!

Giyuu: Oh, thanks for caring about me Kanzaburo.

Giyuu: Shinazugawa, please let me go to the butterfly estate, it was nice training with you.

And just like that, Giyuu left to the butterfly estate. Sanemi and Genya stared at eachother.

Sanemi: just... Dont ever talk about this ever again.

Genya: mhm...okay... (like i said, hes definitely telling this shit to the kamaboko squad. Hes lieing.)
__________________________________________________________________
Taisho secrets

The author kinda regrets that they made Giyuu a little too oblivious, it might mess up the storyline that the author wants. What should they do?

Giyuu was actually trying to cover up his chest by his hair and arms without trying to make Sanemi notice.

Tapioka Giyuu is a nice name, dont you think?

Alright, thats all. Bye.
__________________________________________________________________
1069 words