Eyebrowless Kidnaps Emo

69K READS???! !???!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳

THANK YOU GUYS SM ILY 💌💓💓💕❤️❤️❤️💛💚💙💜💘❣️

Anyways back 2 da story
__________________________________________________________________

Not me traumatising Giyuu in ch.ai 🤩
__________________________________________________________________

Forth person pov:

It is now afternoon, Obanai and Mitsuri did alot of things together, including Kaburamaru but what he did most was just sleeping on Giyuu lol.
__________________________________________________________________
No sister? No friend? (giyuu) pov:

I open my eyes and I was in .... Where am I?

Argh.... My whole body fucking hurts like hell...

Ah, am I in Kochos estate again?....

....

No? Okay, definitely not. If I recall, Kochos celling was brown, right? Why is this pink?

And why do I feel something on my stomach? Wait-

I quickly got up and checked my surroundings. An I saw Kaburamaru.

Huh? Am I in Iguros place? Didn't I just left there? I never knew he was the type of person to pick pink cellings...its a bit unexpected.

I realised that I was not in a bed, I was in fact on a couch. I got out of it making sure that Kaburamaru does not wake up of course, then I explored the house.

Okay, this is definitely not Iguros house, there's alot of pinkish stuff here. Iguros house is like, the complete opposite of this. So whos house could it be?

Hm....

....

Wo.... Reall.... Tha..... Co.....! -???

Huh? Who's that?

I walked to the direction of where the voice was, and it was in the garden I think. I checked to see if there's anyone there and I saw pink and green hair.

Ah, how did I not think that it was Kanrojis house? How stupid am I...

I saw her talking to Iguro, who seems to be enjoying the conversation with her.

I watched Iguro and Kanroji for awhile then I realised that I was kind of staring at them, which was rude so I went back to the house. Not realising that Iguro saw me.

And- And then I heard like a THUD and I was like- BAM! Hehe! - Mitsuri

Mitsuri, I think Tomioka has already been awake. - Iguro

And then I became- BRRRR- huh? Oh! Really? - Mitsuri

Mhm, yeah, I saw him taking a glance at us before returning. - Obanai