"Didn't we have a lot of hairs that couldn't be cleaned last time when we slaughtered pigs? It's very convenient to use this. Take the solidified pine oil home, heat it when slaughtering pigs, and pour it on places that are inconvenient to clean, such as pig heads. What, use this to clean pig hair, clean and convenient." Nan Zhi had already taken out a plastic bag from the space, and saw the solidified white pine oil under the tree roots in front of Zheng Ping.

    "Can you still do this? Nanzhi, you are really smart." Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun also squatted down and started collecting pine oil together.

    "It's not my idea. It's the wisdom of our ancestors. It's been passed down from generation to generation. I just happened to know about it."

    The piece of pine oil in front of Nanzhi was so solid that her fingernails hurt and she didn't take it off. . Forget it, she didn't make it difficult for herself, there was a lot of solidified pine oil in the woods, so she didn't have to hang herself under this tree.

    "Don't follow me, go and look for it yourself." He said and gave each of them a small plastic bag.

    "You guys know pine oil, right?" Nan Zhi looked at the white solidification on the ground, it was very recognizable, and normal people should not be mistaken.

    The two glanced at each other for a while, then nodded, indicating that they would not admit their mistakes.

    Then the three of them split up and searched tree by tree.

    The kind that solidifies on the tree trunk is the most difficult to pick off. It drips and solidifies on the roots of the tree. The kind of pine oil on the soil under the tree is very easy to collect, and it comes out with a light break.

    Nanzhi ran across several trees, filled most of the small plastic bag in his hand, and then stopped.

    These pine oils can be used for the next year after being used for one year, and they don't need to find too much, just three people and one person can find so much.

    After sitting on a fallen tree for a while, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping waited for Xu Wenhao and their battalion commander before they came back.

    "Why is the little girl sitting here alone?" The battalion commander who had met the three of Nanzhi still had a little impression of Nanzhi. Why weren't her handsome husband and brother here? With so many enviable livestock, what if something goes wrong? Fortunately they came in time.

    "They're around here. They went looking for pine oil, and they didn't go far."

    Seeing the people coming, Nanzhi felt a little scared. Fortunately, they came half an hour earlier, otherwise she really didn't know how to separate the things by then. take it out.

    "That friend sold us so many livestock again this time. Does he want anything? Just ask for anything, and we will do our best as long as we can."

    When the battalion commander came here, he didn't move his eyes away after seeing the big fat pig in the cage. This is simply more attractive than the peerless beauty who overwhelms the country and the city.

    This pig was raised really well, white and fat, the battalion commander looked at it for a while, and secretly guessed that the pig had at least three hundred catties of meat.

    "He just wants food and firewood. If it weren't for the lack of food at home, he wouldn't be willing to sell it. Look at this big white pig, which is carefully raised by their family. It's really reluctant to sell it. They have a new wife, new people have been added to the family, and there is not enough food in the family, so they will not sell these livestock." Nan Zhi tried his best to make it reasonable.