"Is the pepper going to be pulled out? The peppers on it have been picked." Zheng Ping asked.

    Nan Zhi replied, "No, keep the chili peppers, and they will grow again after a while."

    Nan Zhi glanced outside the cave, and there were many large and small pieces of ice on the ground, and the hailstone seemed to be a little smaller than yesterday , but I am not sure.

    "Is the hail a little smaller?"

    The hailstones that fell yesterday were the largest, some of which could even reach the size of an adult's head, and when they hit the water, they would cause a series of splashes, and when they hit people, they could even make people die on the spot. I lost my life, but fortunately there are not many such ice cubes, and today there are no more.

    "It seems that yesterday's hailstones were as big as the puppies at home, and most of today's hailstones are about the size of my fist." Lu Xingyun stretched out his hand and clenched his fist, comparing it with a piece of hailstone that bounced home, which was bigger than his fist smaller.

    Nanzhi heaved a sigh of relief, the hailstone had already started to get smaller. Optimistically, maybe it will stop in two days.

    This time, Nanzhi really guessed it. The hailstorm that hit the ground ping-pong-pong finally stopped on the afternoon of the seventh day after six days.

    Only the dried branches and pieces of ice remained on the ground to prove that there was such a heavy hailstorm in the previous week.

    People forced to stay at home finally went out this afternoon.

    However, the weather that changes face when it is said to change face still makes most people frightened, and they have developed the habit of carrying umbrellas with them.

    The first thing Nanzhi did when he went out was to clean up his yard and move the ice out of his fence. The smashed pumpkin vines could not be saved, so Nanzhi just dug out the roots and threw them away.

    The remaining pine needles, pine cones and dead branches that fell from the yard were also picked up by Lu Xingyun and piled up in the firewood pile at home.

    The three of them cleaned up their yard for a while, and after finishing cleaning, the three of them locked the door and went out.

    They discussed at home yesterday that they would go out before the hailstorm stopped, and they also had an excuse to Xu Wenhao, and they could go out to see how the situation outside was.

    The three of them weren't sure when the temperature would start to drop and the snow would start, and they didn't go out for a long trip, so they planned to walk around for a few days to see the situation. As long as there was any sign of cooling, the three of them would come back quickly.

    Because Nanzhi had space, the three of them were not too worried about any particularly dangerous situations they would encounter when they went out.

    The mountain in front of them is full of sea water, without a boat, it is impossible for Nanzhi to descend directly from here, so they chose to descend from the back of the mountain top.

    The mountain on the side facing away from Nanzhi and them is tens of meters higher than this side. With this mountain as a natural barrier, the opposite side is safe and there is no danger of being submerged by sea water.

    When climbing up the mountain, Nan Zhi could still see black dry water stains sticking to the stone ladder, drop by drop on the stone ladder, Nan Zhi guessed that this was the blood stain left by someone that day.     After climbing to the top of the mountain, it was very empty and there was no one. Even supermarkets run by the government were closed and locked, and the soldiers on duty were nowhere to be seen. It may be that the tragic scene that day left a shadow in everyone's heart, and they don't want to come to the top of the mountain for the time being.     The three of them chatted and walked down the strange path.     The road below is much flatter and wider than the land on their side, but the forest area is also much wider.     After walking to the foot of the mountain, there are still large tracts of woods. They are in the forest, and they can't see the end at a glance.