Nan Zhi squeezed Da Bao's wide-open mouth, "You bastard really has a good plan! Think the brat is bored, and want to send it to the nanny?" Da Bao broke free from Nan Zhi's weak hand, and was immediately

    cheerful I ran to my cafeteria and started having fun.

    After a while, he bit two gray-haired rabbits that were already lifeless and ran to Nan Zhi.

    "Okay, okay, I'll stew it for you at noon!" Nan Zhi took the rabbit over and started peeling it skillfully.

    They have already saved dozens of rabbit skins, and they can make several rabbit fur vests.

    The lunch meal was cooked by Zheng Ping. His cooking skills are average, but with the blessing of space water, the taste can be considered good.

    I fried a plate of vegetarian fried bean sprouts, boiled three glutinous corns, a plate of smoked sausage and a bowl of shredded potatoes, and cooked two rabbits for Da Bao and Er Bao to eat.

    A very ordinary meal, the three people and the two dogs are quite full.

    "When will the piglets and chickens be delivered to Company Commander Xu and the others?" Zheng Ping rubbed his belly on the wooden stool, his cooking skills getting better and better.

    "Don't worry, the puppies and piglets are still breastfeeding, so send them away to drink the northwest wind?" Nan Zhi was cleaning the table.

    It's not that she looks down on them, the fact is that it is very difficult to find milk or milk powder to feed the cubs at this time.

    It's better to raise these little things until they are weaned, otherwise the other party may not be able to support them.

    "That's right." After Zheng Ping finished speaking, he went to Rua Gouzi. Now when will Rua stay, these little things will be sent to another house in a short time, and Rua still has to run so far.

    They don't need to pay too much attention to the health of piglets and puppies.

    Two days ago, Nanzhi found a nest of eggs in the haystack by the water. Because she was not sure whether it belonged to the chickens or ducks at home, she didn’t move. After a while, the mother duck came back and sat on the nest to start hatching the eggs. .

    There are going to be flocks of chickens and ducks at home again, which is really sweet trouble.

    Once out of the space, Nan Zhi dragged Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping to the market on the top of the mountain.

    In the past few days, the market has become more and more noisy, and there are many people who speak different languages ​​and dress differently.

    It seems that not only the citizens of Sichuan Ning City, but also the common people from several miles or hundreds of miles have come to this market to buy and sell things.

    So there are a lot of fresh goods and jobs on the market.

    One of the most popular occupations is "carpenter".

    When the disaster came, the homes of most people in Twinings were flooded, and all kinds of wardrobes in the house were too late to be moved, and of course they were all gone. The easiest material for them living in the mountains is of course wood. They can’t do it by themselves, and they don’t know all kinds of woodworking mortise and tenon structures without nails, so they can only turn to professional carpenters for help. Professionals can use the mortise and tenon structure without a nail, and the wooden furniture they make can be very strong and durable for many years.