"It's the boss of our village. We are now in charge of him. It doesn't count if we say it." "     What about the

    village chief? "

The companion hit his stomach with an elbow, and the painful partner pouted his buttocks and covered his stomach.

    "...You Zhou Er Er, why did you hit me?" His stomach hurt so badly, he stretched out his clothes and looked at them, and there were a lot of red spots.

    "The head of our village is the messenger. If you want to come, you can only go to him."

    Seeing that the sun was about to rise, Zhou Laoer became impatient, and just wanted to get rid of the people and get off the job as soon as possible.

    They are the last ones to stand guard at night, and someone will come to replace them next, but instead of standing guard at the entrance of the village, they will be in the house closest to the entrance of the village.

    "How many families are there in that village, and where does the envoy live?" Lu Xingyun asked quickly.

    "Forty-six... Of course the envoy lives in the village, the sun is coming out, hurry up and go away, do you want to be exposed to the sun?" Zhou Er Er started to chase people away.

    Lu Xingyun saw that the two of them were already packing their things, so he left here consciously, and left through the mountain path. The invisible place in Jiaojiao Village was the military vehicle of Company Commander Xu parked here.

    He climbed into the green compartment behind the military vehicle, and the people inside had been waiting for a long time. As soon as he came up, he was handed a sun protection suit developed by the army. Wearing this kind of clothing can resist high-intensity ultraviolet rays, and there is a A thin layer of ice packs can keep the people in the sun protection clothing from getting too hot, but after the ice packs are used up, the sun protection clothes will be extremely hot, so you can only rely on willpower.     "There may be forty-six families in the village. Based on an average of four people in each family, there may be about one hundred and eighty people in the village. But the person is hesitating, and there may be something inside that we don't understand. There is also the village head of the village. He might be dead, and now the whole village listens to that emissary, and it is not clear what that emissary does." Lu Xingyun told all the news he had obtained.     There are more than 180 people at most, including the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled. They have more than 30 soldiers here. Although the number of people is quite different, they are all well-trained and strong young soldiers. , with a gun on his body, it will definitely be done.     They waited a little longer to make the robbed people more dangerous, so without further ado, "Action!"     They were wearing white sun protection suits, built a ladder from the wall, and climbed up in two or three steps with an approach run. The wall was knocked in.     The sun has come out completely, and where the sun shines, without special protection, no one dares to stand naked under the sun.     There was no one outside the house in the village, and they broke into a house at random with guns in their hands.     This family was an elderly man who was cooking noodles at home and was about to go to bed after eating. There was a "bang" outside the house, and then five or six men who suddenly appeared broke into his house.     The bowl in his hand fell to the ground, and he hugged the little granddaughter in front of him into his arms, and asked with vigilant eyes, "Who are you? What are you doing at my house! Don't touch my granddaughter, if you want food, go to the cellar to get it yourself. "Looking at so many young and strong people, he also knows that he is not the opponent on the other side. It doesn't matter if the food is gone, but he will protect his granddaughter even if he dies. If they want to take away his only thought, then he will go down." I have to go up and fight them desperately in a second.     Company Commander Xu was speechless for a moment, why did they look like villains.