"Aunt Wei insisted on pretending to let me bring them back. Fortunately, I gave them a gift in return. Otherwise, I would feel embarrassed to collect the honey with bare hands." Nan Zhi put the honey in the refrigerator to keep it cold.

    "Weaving a dustpan?" Nanzhi approached the electric fan in front of them, and after cooling himself off a bit, he also sat down and started to work.

    "This dustpan is about to be weaved." Lu Xingyun began to finish the work at hand.

    Nanzhi took the vines next to him and started weaving a mat. The previous mat they made was given away. I can only make another one. This time I have experience, and I won’t make crooked mats anymore.

    The three of them couldn't pay attention to the time when they were busy. After working for most of the night, it was only when the morning light was dim that they realized that it was already dawn.

    Nan Zhi moved his body, his arms and waist, which hadn't moved much all night, were so sore, and his bones creaked twice.

    Stretching, yawning non-stop, "Let's do this today, go to bed and rest first."

    A mat has been made, although it is not as neat and beautiful as the ones sold in the market before, but Nanzhi saw their own When the labor is fruitful, I still like it.

    "Let's try how this mat sleeps today." Nan Zhi excitedly changed the mat they used to sleep on, and replaced it with a new mat made just today.

    Because not long after the vines were cut back, the original fragrance of grass and trees in the woods still remained on the mat, and they burrowed into the nose one by one, and the whole body relaxed.

    In the afternoon, Nan Zhi woke up from the heat. The man behind him had a high body temperature. Even though the electric fan in front of the bed was blowing on them, Nan Zhi still broke out in fine sweat.

    Pulling away the hands on his waist, "Stay back, it's so hot." "

    Hmm..." With a low hum, Lu Xingyun put his hand on it again.

    Like a baby silkworm, Nan Zhi moved sideways one by one, and finally broke free from her husband's "shackles of love", but he snatched her up and returned to her original position. The efforts just now were all in vain.

    Nan Zhi was silent, this series of actions completely broke up his sporadic drowsiness.

    She raised her hand and looked at her watch. After three o'clock in the afternoon, she had already slept for more than eight hours, and she was almost ready to get up.

    He simply turned around and pinched Lu Xingyun's nose, "Sleeping! Wake up."

    "...What's wrong?"

    "Don't sleep, get up and work!" Nan Zhi was the first to get out of bed in good spirits.

    Lu Xingyun got up and straightened his clothes which were messed up by sleeping.

    Nanzhi dodged into the space, the weather outside was too hot, cooking outside would kill her, and the temperature in the space was higher than the previous few months, about 30 degrees, cooking inside the space Not that hot.

    Feeling my deflated stomach, I took a small piece of lean meat from the refrigerator, cut up the marinade, went to the yard to pick some peppers and cucumbers, made a plate of fried shredded pork with peppers, and a plate of pickled cucumbers. There is also a plate of hot and sour vermicelli. A few home-cooked dishes, but now in the entire Chuanning City, only their family is so arrogant that they can afford these things.