? I'm ugly, right? I won't marry today!"

    "If I don't marry, I won't marry, as if I want to marry you."

    Nan

    Zhi rubbed his nose and looked at Lu Xingyun, this... should be related to The two of them have nothing to do with each other.

    "Nan... Nanzhi?"

    Hearing someone calling him, Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun looked over together, and it turned out that it was Wenqin who Meng Xin had been gossiping with her a few days ago.

    Nan Zhi didn't want to pay attention to her and the man beside her at all. That man was like "Arowana with Lu flowers on its head, from hair oil to small tail". Be like a mirror!

    Wanting to leave directly, Wen Qin seemed to have forgotten the conflict between the two, as if he had found a relative he hadn't seen for 800 years, he straightened the broken hair on his forehead, walked over with a smile and took Nan Zhi's hand Hand, "Nanzhi, we haven't seen each other for a long time. I haven't seen you since the last time I met. I miss you so much. I plan to take my brother to find you. I didn't expect to be here now." I met you.

    Nan Zhi rolled her eyes, thinking she was mentally retarded? She wanted to pull her hand out, but she could smell the smell of her body that hadn't showered for a long time, and felt uncomfortable. Lu Xingyun felt the low air pressure on

    his daughter-in-law beside him , You can know with your toes that the relationship between Nanzhi and this woman is not good, and even has a festival.

    So the sensible new husband hurriedly protected her behind him.

    "Madam, we don't know each other well, and we have something to do, please don't harass her." us.

    But Wen Qin lowered his head and smiled, as if shy.

    "Nanzhi, is this your brother? " "

    Nanzhi was expressionless. Of course she could see that the other party had taken a fancy to Lu Xingyun and felt uncomfortable, "This is my love brother. Also, I don't know you well. Please don't get so close to me. I feel a little sick to my stomach."

    Then Nanzhi saw that the other party's eyes turned red quickly, as if singing a big drama, "How can you say that, we have been in the same dormitory for a year, I have always regarded you as a sister, even if you have money and don't want to lend me, I know You are an orphan, I still think about you, and I brought my family to look for you. How can you directly deny our sisterhood." He kept glancing at Lu Xingyun from the corner of his eye.

    This man was cleanly dressed, with a solid figure, handsome appearance, tall and long legs, how could he fall in love with that sanctimonious slut in Nanzhi, she just met such a thing!

    The unsatisfactory life has completely turned her into a selfish, greedy and calculating woman.

    Nan Zhi felt that talking to the other party was a waste of saliva, so she didn't reply. She also saw the other party's little tricks, and she really took a fancy to Lu Xingyun, this charming man!

    Behind Lu Xingyun, she used her nails to pinch the flesh on his waist. Because of the thick clothes, his muscles were too hard, so she couldn't pinch him!

    Even more angry!

    The hairs on Lu Xingyun's back stood on end, and a string was tensed, "Today is a good day, my girlfriend doesn't want to know you, so I don't care about it with you. Don't say these things in the future, it's bad luck. Otherwise, I will It’s not so easy to talk about, and I’m not someone who doesn’t hit women. By the way, you and your husband are quite worthy, I wish you two will live forever and never be separated!” Then he turned around and said to Nan Zhi intentionally, “Wife,