Suddenly there were two more people in the cave, and there was the slight sound of clothes rubbing against each other. Zheng Ping didn't look back, he knew that it was Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun who came out of the space.

    "Why are you so slow today? What are you doing inside?" Turn the sweet potato over, otherwise the side will be burnt.

    Nanzhi's lips are hot, much rosier than usual, her cheeks are also pink, and there is still a little more water vapor in her eyes, just like the warm sunlight reflected on the lake in winter, it makes people feel gentle when they see it And warm.

    Lu Xingyun took off the hand of Nan Zhi who was pinching him in anger, and wrapped it with his hand that didn't carry the keg.

    Tsk, soft and comfortable.

    "Cough... the sheep in the space gave birth to lambs, let's squeeze some milk out to make milk tea." Lu Xingyun hurriedly skipped the topic.

    "Milk tea?!" There is still milk tea to drink at this time!

    "Brother Lu, let me help you!" Zheng Ping hurriedly got up from the stove, and poured milk and tea into a bowl to make it extremely smooth.

    ...

    "It's delicious. Let's squeeze some more to make milk tea in the afternoon. Don't waste this tea, you can boil it again. It's a pity that the taro in the space is not ripe, otherwise we can make some taro balls." Nan Zhi I didn't buy much tea, only a few packs in total, and I didn't want to waste it. In the small bowl next to them was the tea that they fished out, and I didn't throw it away.

    "Hi, it's delicious without taro balls, hehe." Zheng Ping burped with a milk tea flavor, it was delicious, and he wanted to drink it.

    Nan Zhi rolled his eyes, "This is the lamb's ration we are using, and they still have to eat, let's save some for them."

    "... also" Well, if I knew it earlier, I should have saved some drinks.

    The current daylight hours are originally short, the sky is not fully bright until around 7:00 in the morning, and it starts to get dark after 6:00 in the afternoon, and it is even darker after 7:00.

    In the morning, Nan Zhi directed Lu Xingyun to plant a few lettuces and make milk tea. It will be noon soon.

    "Why does it feel like it's not long after breakfast, and why is it time for lunch?" Zheng Ping rubbed his swollen stomach, "I'm not hungry at all..." Lu Xingyun threw the ax to Zheng Ping, "How many logs are there in the space?

    " Chop, then go digest and digest."

    Nanzhi really sent Zheng Ping into the space and started cooking.

    Because the three of them were not very hungry, they cooked a lot less rice today, and casually fried a plate of shredded cabbage, pork shreds with green peppers, and tiger skin green peppers.

    Because there was enough time, Nanzhi also boiled two whole rabbits with water and a little salt to improve the food for Dabao and Erbao.

    "I know it's not enough for you to eat, but this pot can only cook two rabbits at most, so let's eat it as snacks." "

    Wow!"

    If you don't understand, just pretend they agree.

    "The green peppers are ripe and growing pretty well, so let's eat more green peppers for these few meals." Nanzhi took the lead in picking up a tiger-skin green pepper bibimbap, and the taste was okay.