"Open it, put the mutton roll down! This one is cooked quickly, we can eat it in our mouths soon." The

    pot was opened, and the first round of mutton rolls was put into the pot, and the color quickly changed, and the thin meat roll shrank. It became a ball and floated on the red soup surface.

    Zheng Ping suddenly remembered something was wrong, "Nanzhi, do you have any drinks? It should be accompanied by some delicious drinks at this time." "I really think

    I am Doraemon, no, the stream next to it is full of water If you want to drink, take a bowl and serve it yourself." The

    hot pot meatballs in the pot also floated up, and Nanzhi picked up a beef ball with a chopstick, and ate it carefully, she was a little afraid that the juice inside would splash on her body.

    Nanzhi took a bite of the beef balls, but it still tasted the same as before. After thinking for a while, he said, "I really don't have this. There is white wine, do you want to drink it?

    " Do you want to drink?" He used to drink a lot when discussing business and socializing in the company, but he himself doesn't like to drink liquor, especially the feeling that his brain will explode the next day makes him feel uncomfortable.

    "Drink."

    The three of them took the bowls at hand, filled with boiled water, and leaned together, the porcelain bowls collided and made a crisp sound, "I wish us all a smooth new year and all the best! "

    ...

    Nan Zhi slept in the warm quilt, rubbing against the soft pillow, which had a different texture from the velvet pillow, and the temperature was higher, she moved her head accordingly, and then slowly woke up.

    When he opened his eyes, he was completely flesh-colored, and saw himself buried in Lu Xingyun's shoulder socket, with the tip of his nose close to his Adam's apple, his head was a little dazed after waking up, his eyes blinked, and his eyelashes were like the wings of a butterfly, gently flapping on his heart fan.

    He simply turned his head and kissed her on the forehead, "Are you awake? How did you sleep last night

    ?

    " Tianming seldom even dreams, which is really good.

    "The temperature dropped again last night. If we want to go out, we need to add an extra dress."

    The temperature dropped again on the first day of the new year?

    "Go out? Why go out? Shouldn't you have fun at home on the first day of the new year?" Nanzhi remembered that when his mother was still there, every family would rest at home during the first day of the new year. Although it was absolutely impossible not to do things, But compared to usual, it is also very easy.

    "The temperature dropped sharply last night. There must be many prey in the mountains that were frozen to death. Maybe we can still..."

    Lu Xingyun stared dumbfounded at the clothed Nan Zhi who was throwing off the quilt, and turned around. He looked at him and said, "Hurry up, there are so many prey waiting for us in the mountains today."

    He got up, dumbfounded, and the cold air outside enveloped his whole body in an instant, making him sober. few.

    Breakfast is also convenient. I took out all kinds of unfinished vegetables and meat cooked in the hot pot yesterday, and cooked some light soup with clear water. No other condiments were added, and the taste was just right.