"Okay, okay! That's very good, I'll find you a plastic film right away!" Thank God, what bicycle do you need? After saying that, he turned around and left.

    Nanzhi saw the person leaving, so she also ran to the two people who were waiting next to them eating melon seeds.

    "Why is it so long?"

    They had just walked forward a bit, but they didn't hear the conversation between Nan Zhi and the company commander.

    "Ask the company commander if there is any plastic film. The vegetables I grow are all frostbitten."

    "Do they have any?"

    "Yes, but it seems to go to the planting area to change."

    "You still have melon seeds? Give me some. "

    There are not many left, so I came out and grabbed a handful."

    ...

    The back mountain is still some distance from the park. Although the road has been repaired, it is inconvenient for her to take out the car directly in the Nanzhi space, so she can only walk .

    When they finally arrived at the park, Nanzhi and the others didn't need to ask for directions, they just followed the flow of people and walked to the entrance of the supermarket.

    The supermarkets here are similar to the previous supermarkets, but there are still some differences. For example, there is no heating in the supermarket, there are no supermarket carts outside the supermarket, and there are not many things inside.

    When they got to the supermarket, the sign on it showed that there were three sections, the food section, the clothing and bedding section, and the fuel section, and there were no others.

    There is also a large red paintbrush on the wall next to it that reads: "Purchase limit of one catty per person per day for grain, one cabbage per person, one set of bedding per person, one set of clothes per person, and two catties per person for coal." typeface.

    They came here today to take a stroll here to feel the lively atmosphere of the Chinese New Year, so they also went to each district.

    In the grain area there are only rice and cornmeal, a small amount of vegetable oil that is restricted to purchase, and piles of dried mushroom slices. There are only salt and sugar in the seasoning area, and you can’t see anything else, let alone the cabbage written on the wall. The snap up is over.

    Nanzhi originally wanted to buy some hot pot meatballs, but now it seems that the food here is not as rich as she prepared herself.

    But there were still a lot of people in the food area, they were so crowded that they almost got separated, Nan Zhi quickly hugged Lu Xingyun's arm, and was pushed to the clothes and bedding area where there were fewer people.

    They have a lot of clothes and quilts in stock. After shopping around, they touched the hot-selling quilts. They mainly sell the kind of cotton quilts that are not very thick in the army. They feel that they are not as warm as the quilts they prepared themselves. The mind to consume has lightened up.

    In the fuel area, there is only black coal that can be seen at a glance, and there is nothing to visit. Nanzhi came here excitedly, but at this time he was a little disappointed.

    At this time, they saw a lot of people coming out of the corner with red couplets and blessings.

    Nanzhi's eyes lit up, and he pulled Lu Xingyun over.