Nanzhi also wanted to go in and take out the eggs and duck eggs, but only found out when he went in, because he didn't pay attention to it a while ago, there were already dozens of eggs, and there were dozens of duck eggs, so he could only put them in a basket .

    The vegetables they can eat are also packed in two plastic bags, and the harvest is good.

    Nanzhi looked at the stream again, and the fruit trees she planted were ready to bear fruit.

    The orange trees and pomelo trees have already started to grow fruit, and the orange tree is full of yellow fruits, which she can pick with her hands. The pomelo on the pomelo tree was still blue, obviously not edible yet, but Nanzhi saw the pomelo as big as a face, guessing that it would not be long before the pomelo could be eaten.

    I picked a yellow orange, which was a little sour in my mouth at first, but I could taste the sweetness afterwards, which was not much different from the one I bought before.

    I found a tool ladder in the house and picked off all the oranges that had turned yellow on the tree, leaving a lot of oranges that didn't turn yellow.

    After the yard was almost cleaned up, it was almost afternoon and evening, and it was time to go back.

    "We have so many things, let's take them up?" Nan Zhi's face was wrinkled.

    "Don't worry, there are so many people there." Lu Xingyun looked at a group of soldiers next to him.

    As he said that, he went to negotiate with those soldiers, and after a while, he brought a person in charge over.

    "All these things belong to you?" The soldier looked at the six big woven bags under the tree.

    Lu Xingyun nodded, "It's ours. May I ask how much you charge for transporting these things up the mountain?" "

    You can rent our military vehicles. We can transport these things up in one vehicle." The man suggested.

    Lu Xingyun followed the soldier's prompt and came to the car rental point. He saw the fee notice next to it, renting 20 catties of rice for an afternoon, and 30 catties of rice for a day.

    He only needs one trip, but there is no such option at the car rental office. It seems that he needs twenty catties of rice.

    "Hello, I want to rent a car." Lu Xingyun said to the person in charge.

    "Do you want someone to follow?"

    "Is there any difference in charging?" Lu Xingyun asked.

    "There is no difference. Considering that some people can't drive, some people don't know the way, so we will have someone responsible for these things. If you can do these things, you just need to rent a car, and you don't need to be followed." Maybe there are no people, and the person in charge is also very leisurely. , so he explained more carefully.

    Lu Xingyun considered that one more person could help move things, so he asked for a driver.

    The person who came was a round-faced little soldier who looked only in his twenties.

    Lu Xingyun chatted with the round-faced soldier on the road, "Is the mountain open to traffic now?" "

    Since the higher-ups decided to move to the mountain, they have been cleaning up the road on the mountain. After the earthquake, there was a landslide on the mountain, and the main road was only cleared a few days ago. It’s cleared up, and the other trails haven’t been cleared yet.”