But at this time, they don't care about it and have no conditions at all, and with such an obvious crime scene, they won't be so stupid as to lock up people and try them bit by bit.

    Thinking of the increasingly unstable security point recently, I feel that it is still necessary to use thunder to deter some people, otherwise there will always be ghosts and snakes who want to take advantage of it.

    He has to go back to the army to report to his superiors, but he thinks his idea will be adopted, after all, it is an extraordinary time and extraordinary means.

    Tsk, I hate writing reports the most...

    a certain company commander said with a blank expression.

    After they finished their questioning, they dragged the corpse away. Lu Xingyun and Nan Zhi looked at the blood and messy debris all over the ground, and resigned themselves to their fate with a broom and mop from home to clean up the scene.

    After finishing his work, Zheng Ping went home and wiped off the smell of blood on his body with the water stored at home, while Lu Xingyun was taken by Nan Zhi to the space to take a bath.

    It's better to have a wife, who is fragrant and soft, and even cleans him up. And felt sorry for Zheng Ping, a single dog.

    In the evening, Lu Xingyun didn't return to 601 after taking a shower, because he was worried about Nanzhi, so he stayed directly at 602.

    Cui Feng, who had been squatting in the dark for most of the night, had a bad feeling after hearing the gunshot. After a while, another military vehicle drove downstairs. He was so scared that he immediately hid in the corridor. Watching the group of soldiers and the few people upstairs and downstairs starting to fight, there were even guns.

    He was in a cold sweat, wasn't there only three gangsters going up? Why are there so many people? And offended the authorities.

    He wanted to leave, but he didn't know what was driving him. He was obviously in a hurry, but he didn't move. When he saw the three silent gangsters dragged down by the soldiers, the lights of the military vehicle just caught them pale. face.

    His feet were completely soft, and he didn't even have the strength to support him to stand up. When I got home, I developed a high fever and had nightmares for several days.

    Early the next morning, the people downstairs began to be lively. People who didn't know what was going on with the loud noise yesterday started asking around and complaining that they didn't know who disturbed their dreams. They were tired all day during the day and rested at night. not good.

    Then I was reminded by the person next to me, "Go and look at the bulletin board."

    The person who saw the content on the bulletin board woke up with sporadic drowsiness after not sleeping well in the morning. Looking left and right, he found that they were all acquaintances. The strange face was slightly relieved.

    Nanzhi also looked at the bulletin board early in the morning, and saw pictures of several people posted on it, and the basic information and criminal records below. The criminal records that could not fit on an A6 paper really scared Nanzhi. The people who snatched them all, without exception, "no one survived", because of the current chaotic situation and inconvenient transportation between people, so many people have been killed and so many criminal records have been found, but no one has discovered it.

    In view of the fact that the plot is too bad, and the ambition to deter some people who are about to move, the army announced that they will shoot these people directly in the square tomorrow.