"What's the matter?" Nan Zhi asked, Lu Xingyun also stared at Zheng Ping with worry in his eyes.

    "I saw something moving under the bamboo forest, like a pangolin, and there was a grave next to it! I think there's something in the soil!" Zheng Ping, who escaped, has one of his biggest weaknesses. He is afraid of ghosts. , Usually watching a horror movie can scare myself so much that I can't sleep in the middle of the night.

    Lu Xingyun didn't even want to talk to him, Nan Zhi held Lu Xingyun's hand, "Let's go and have a look together." Lu Xingyun, the

    biggest wife in the world, of course listened to his wife, so Zheng Ping led the way, and the three of them walked for more than ten minutes to Zheng Ping. The "grave head".

    Nanzhi took a look and understood, "This is not a tomb, it's a stake left by the chopped bamboo, buried in the soil." Zheng Ping was a little embarrassed, he was simply impressed by the cold and quiet

    environment here. I was terrified. It happened that he watched a horror movie at home yesterday and had this scene. Didn't he come up with something in his head?

    "But there is really something here!" Zheng Ping said, pointing to a place, and he saw something moving inside with his own eyes.

    Nanzhi saw that the soil there was indeed newly refurbished, as if it had been overturned by something, it was finer than the one next to it, and the sand was still trembling and falling down.

    "Look, look, there really are."

    Nanzhi saw a bunch of gray hairs flashing past, and knew, "This is a bamboo rat, it can be eaten!"

    When Nanzhi was a child, her mother also caught it. Planting bamboo rats was one of the few happy times in her memory.

    She followed what her mother had done before, inserting a flat piece of wood into the back of the hole. Then slowly buckle the bamboo pole with fingernails at the entrance of the hole, simulating the sound of bamboo rats courting.

    Slowly, the bamboo rat inside was attracted by her voice. Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping beside them even held their breath, fearing that they would scare the bamboo rat away.

    Nanzhi controlled it with the bamboo pole in his hand, and the bamboo mouse wanted to go back to the cave, but the way to the cave entrance was blocked by the wood behind Nanzhi.

    She pinched the back of the bamboo rat's neck and lifted it up.

    "Sister-in-law, you are so powerful, when did you learn this trick!" The two men standing next to him watched Nan Zhi, who had no power to resist, grabbing the bamboo rat, and Zheng Ping was so star-eyed. After she came out, Lu Xingyun also looked at her with admiration and love, "It's awesome." "

    When I was a child, I watched my mother catch it a few times." Nan Zhi had never received such a straightforward compliment, and was a little shy.

    Seeing that the bamboo rat in her hand was very irritable, Lu Xingyun wanted to turn around and bite Nanzhi.

    Lu Xingyun was worried that Nanzhi would be bitten, and now it is difficult to get an injection, but don't let it bite.

    "Let me hold it." Lu Xingyun directly squeezed the nape of his neck into his hands.

    Zheng Ping ran away a long time ago, looking around to see if there were any other bamboo rats.

    It may be due to the hot weather and the lack of people. There are quite a lot of bamboo rats in this bamboo forest. Several people caught bamboo rats for three or four hours in the afternoon.