... The community Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun realized the seriousness of the situation, except for the community behind them. As far as the eye can see, there are not many surviving houses, all of which have become ruins.

    The modern urban civilization that has been built for decades and hundreds of years is so vulnerable under the wrath of nature...

    The cry of a child next to him came, and Nanzhi also came back to his senses. They quickened their pace and saw the earthquake destroyed Less serious cram school. Most of the children in the cram school are from the Nanzhi community, so there are many people who come to look for the children and help them.

    There is a wide gap in the green plastic playground, but it is relatively clean. There are many injured children crying and teachers comforting them.

    Half of the nearby teaching building has collapsed, and the other half has not yet collapsed. Many teachers and parents of students have already started to rescue people on the rubble.

    These people who came here have no experience, and they are usually pampered people, and they really don't know how to do it for a while.

    "Are you here to help?" A middle-aged man in a dirty security uniform asked with red eyes.

    The man who just communicated with Nanzhi nodded, "We are here to help, what are we going to do."

    The security guard's eyes lit up, "There, there is the place where the tutors teach."

    A group of people hurriedly lay down on the ruins and began to smash stones.

    Lu Xingyun stopped Nanzhi and said to her, "Go to the playground to calm the children's emotions. It seems that there is too much work there." Hearing this,

    Nanzhi hurried to the playground and saw the children in a mess.

    Lu Xingyun relaxed after seeing that Nan Zhi was safe, turned around and went to the ruins, followed by the people beside him and began to pull a big stone.

    Nanzhi was there to comfort the child who was crying endlessly. Why does this cram school accept kindergarten children? Are kids so curly now?

    "My child, my child..." Nan Zhi saw an acquaintance running towards here in a broken state.

    "Have you seen my child?" Yu Yuan asked when he caught someone, still holding a photo of the child in his hand. A few shakes of the head in a row stimulated her.

    "Xiao Bing, mom is wrong, mom shouldn't have put you here, answer mom..." Yu Yuan sat slumped on the ground, tears and snot from crying, and the choking sound made Nan Zhidu's eyes moist.

    "Nan Zhi, come quickly and take the child there." Nan Zhi heard Lu Xingyun's voice and hurried to the ruins.

    He was holding a child in his arms, and the people next to him were also holding children.

    After they pushed away the big rock, all the children from a cram school who were crushed inside were rescued. With fear in their eyes, they grabbed their friends and dared not let go.

    ...

    Nanzhi looked up at the scorching sun, and took out the mobile phone next to her. It was already past one in the afternoon, no wonder her stomach was so hungry.

    Seeing the bustling people next to her, she walked to Lu Xingyun, "I'll get something to eat."

    Lu Xingyun wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve, and nodded.