This thing can also be collected in the countryside. The elderly in the countryside basically save a lot of charcoal for the winter in a year, and it is very cheap.

    Nanzhi strung together several villages, and spent four to five thousand yuan to pile up the open space next to the space vegetable field with black charcoal fires. She estimated that these are enough for her to survive two or three winters, and she will not buy any more.

    After returning home, she looked at her balcony full of cartons and foam boxes purchased online, and suddenly had an idea.

    She can grow a few boxes of vegetables at home, so that she will have vegetables to eat in the future and have a basis. Besides, her house is so big, and those few rooms are idle, so why not use them.

    Thinking about it, I can't act immediately. It's still broad daylight and the weather is so hot that Nanzhi doesn't have the courage to take a step out of the air-conditioned room.

    She didn't want to be idle, so she just filled the extra boxes with soil in the space, planted two tomato seeds in one box, three radish seeds in one box, and Chinese cabbage in the others. Chinese cabbage.

    Nanzhi had seen a method of growing onions in a hollowed-out trash can on the Internet before, and now that she was free, she came to try it.

    In the evening, taking advantage of the crowds, she pretended to dig a box of soil from the outside, brought it home, planted a pumpkin seed in it, sprinkled all the boxes with water from the space, and put them They all moved into the empty room next to them.

    After finishing all this work, she suddenly realized that she hadn't seen Lu Xingyun for several days. She wanted to ask him where he was, but felt it was inappropriate, so she put down the mobile phone she was holding.

    When the sun went down in the evening, Nanzhi went out with everyone to go shopping in the supermarket.

    Now the temperature across the country has not dropped, but is still rising. Nanzhi looked at his mobile phone, and it showed that the highest temperature had reached 49 degrees, and it even reached 40 degrees in the evening.

    She pressed the button on the small fan in her hand, and the water vapor rushed to her face. Coupled with the electric fan in her hand, a coolness appeared on her face instantly. But in just ten seconds, the water vapor was evaporated.

    When she went out today, she met seven people, and the one upstairs was obviously a family of three. There was an old man beside him, holding the hand of a child. Next to it, there is a couple of men and women flirting like no one else. The man's hand has been rubbing the waist of the enchanting woman.

    Nanzhi took a look and looked away in embarrassment.

    The hostess of the family of three was very enthusiastic and said to Nan Zhi, "Are you a resident on the sixth floor?"

    Nan Zhi nodded.

    "Let me just say you are on the sixth floor. I saw you transporting soil home two days ago. What is this for?

    " I just want to grow some vegetables at home." Nan Zhi explained.

    "Growing vegetables? Is it feasible?...By the way, I haven't introduced you yet, my name is Yu Yuan, this is my wife Xu Cheng, and this is my son Xu Xiaobing." "Sister Xu, my name is Nanzhi.

    "

    "I also have a lot of cardboard boxes at home. How about I grow some food at home?" Yu Yuan is a very familiar person. When several people take the elevator downstairs together, there is no embarrassment. push heat.