144

"We've got class, Draco." I said with a giggle, trying to keep up with his quick pace.

"I'm aware." He answered, pulling me into a cold deserted corridor.

"But class can wait." He added, shoving me up against the stone wall as his lips met mine in a fervent embrace from which the intensity left me breathless.

I felt my knees weaken as his lips pressed harder into mine, igniting a fire within that burned hotter than the sun.

His hands roamed lazily over my body, and I moaned softly into his mouth.

My hands instinctively found their way into his white blonde hair, my fingers entangling in the silky strands.

"I'm already on thin ice with Snape." I mumbled between the kiss.

Of all classes he chose to do this during Defence Against the Dark Arts.

"I'll make it worth your while." He said with a whisper of his voice against my lips, tinged with a hint of pleading.

"I'll get detention." I said, placing my hands on his chest to push him away, his tall figure and the wall trapping me.

In a sudden move, he seized my wrists, holding them forcefully against the wall beside my head while his body pressed against mine and he positioned one leg between mine in a show of raw desire.

There was something undeniably thrilling about being held in place by him, and willingly, I surrendered myself to him, succumbing to his touch.

He leaned in and kissed me gently, his tongue tracing my bottom lip before plunging into my mouth.

I responded eagerly, my body melting into his as he explored every inch of her mouth.

Teasingly, he broke the kiss while I was yearning for more.

As I longingly sought out his mouth, he pulled away just out of reach, leaving me with a sense of anticipation that was almost unbearable.

I leaned my head back against the cool stone wall, feeling my body throb with desire as I waited for him to continue.

"Am I not worth the risk of detention then?" He asked in a husky voice with a nod.

"Detention from Snape's a pretty big risk." I said, trying to resist his advances.

"You know you want to, sweetheart." Draco leaned in, his voice low and sultry as he brushed his lips against mine.

I took it as an opportunity to kiss him but, again, he pulled back just out of reach, a dark, smug look on his face.

"Please, Draco." I whispered, my voice full of desperation.

He leaned in once again, his lips finding mine in a possessive kiss that sat my body ablaze, his grip on my wrists disappearing as his hands travelled freely over my body, squeezing my breasts.

I felt a rush of heat coursing through me as his lips traced down my neck, his teeth grazing my skin as he went.

His clothes were being tugged at frantically by my hands as I couldn't get enough of him, desperate to feel every inch of his body against mine, wanting to be as close to him as humanly possible.

He pressed his lips against mine, my body responding to his with a shudder of pleasure and a moan sounding from my mouth.

"Please," I mumbled again, my body arching towards his, craving more of his touch.

Draco reached down, his hand sliding under my skirt but as he did, my wand slipped from the waistband of my uniform skirt and clattered to the ground between his feet.