140

Draco watched me with his intimidating grey eyes, his gaze ruled by a fervent longing that could sear through steel while I retrieved another cigarette from the pack beside me on the bed.

I sat in front of him on my knees, between his lazily spread legs, raw and unashamed, clad only in a set of white lace lingerie.

My long, wavy black hair fell like a waterfall down my back, reaching all the way down to my thighs, free from any restraints.

The Muffliato Charm and Locking Spell were cast on the room, but no use had been made of them—yet.

Draco was propped on his hands, his bare torso bathed in the moonlight streaming in through the window.

He was in his black suit trousers, the pale moonlit skin of his chest and abdomen stark against the dark fabric.

The trousers hung loose on his hips, emphasising the sharp V-line contour in a way that made it impossible for me to focus on anything else.

Ladon was a captivating figure from Greek mythology and Draco embodied all of the beauty and danger that the ancient stories had promised.

The dragon's skin was smooth and cool, like polished marble, his eyes held the secrets of ages, swirling with knowledge and mystery and his voice deep and rich, like the rumble of thunder on a stormy night.

Draco's skin was white and alabaster, his eyes were like dark pools of mercury with a hypnotic quality that made it difficult to look away, and his voice was like velvet with a hint of danger lurking beneath the surface.

I put the cigarette between my lips while he took the lighter from the nightstand.

He flicked it open with practised ease, the flame dancing softly and casting a warm glow on his face.

My lips pursed around the cigarette as I leaned in and he lowered the lighter towards me.

Our eyes met as he lit it for me, his gaze unwavering, daring me to crumble before him like a helpless fawn.

And yet, I held my composure as I took a long drag from the cigarette, unfazed by his arrogance and instead relished the sweet taste of tobacco mingling with his alluring scent.

After exhaling another cloud of smoke, I handed him the cigarette, his fingers brushing against mine in the process.

He inhaled deeply, holding the cigarette delicately between his thumb and index finger.

His head fell back for a moment, eyes shut, and he completely savoured it, way more than I did.

I longed to be the one who could elicit such a reaction from him, who could make him forget the world and lose himself in the pleasure of the moment, but he became a force of nature over the summer, a tempest that couldn't be tamed, a dragon that couldn't be chained.

''You do know smoking is addictive, right?'' I asked with the slightest hint of concern, breaking the silence.

He tapped the burned ash which then dissolved into thin air before it could hit the covers.

''So are you, sweetheart.'' He smirked, taking another drag.

I straightened myself on my knees and shifted closer to him as he watched me with a glimmer of anticipation.

As I leaned in to kiss him, he exhaled and blew a cloud of smoke in my face, our lips meeting in a fiery kiss.

My hands cupped his face as our tongues tangled together and explored each other's mouths as if we were trying to uncover every secret the other held.