127

As I sat innocently enjoying my lunch and minding my own business, Garfield's piercing gaze bore into me like a thousand daggers from my right, Greengrass was intensely glaring at me from my left and if I looked in front of me, I could see a large number of angry eyes looking at me from the Gryffindor table with Harry and Ron leading the pack—assumingly because of yesterday's Quidditch game.

Meanwhile, I couldn't stop looking at Malfoy, my eyes taking up every single detail of him.

We were both eating with one hand because my right hand was holding his left hand as they lay in his lap, fingers interlocked.

He turned his face and met my gaze on him, smirking at me.

"What?" I asked, my glowing eyes keenly darting between his.

"Going to keep giving me that look for the rest of lunch?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"Do tell what look?" I asked, cocking my head.

"As if I'm the best thing that has happened to you." He huffed, his tone as if what he said was something impossible.

"You are." I said meekly.

"I highly doubt that." He said with a lack of belief.

"If you doubt that I'll certainly give you that look for the rest of lunch if that's what it takes to convince you, that you are." I said, giving his cold hand a squeeze.

After lunch, it was time to tell Lyra what had happened last night.

We were perched on my bed, surrounded by all sorts of sweets and the green curtains were drawn shut. To ensure our conversation was kept completely private, we cast the Muffliato Charm to keep the conversation private in case any of our fellow dormmates entered the dorm.

"We didn't go all the way." I began, smirking already.

"I don't believe you, you vixen, I saw you in the Common Room." She laughed.

"I swear!" I claimed.

"All right, all right. What happened then?" She asked curiously.

"Er-" I uttered, searching for the words to tell her. "We just got a little handsy with each other." I said before we burst out laughing as I covered my face with embarrassment.

"Handsy..." Lyra repeated, grinning. "I know enough."

"Since when do you not want to hear all the details?" I asked.

"Since this is still my cousin we're talking about." She said matter-of-factly.

"Fair enough." I chuckled.

"Was he good though...with his hands?" She questioned in a suggestive tone.

I reached for another candy as I nodded, trying to suppress the broad smile playing on my lips.

She gave me an eyebrows-raised look in response.

"What about you and Zabini? Done anything last night?" I questioned.

"The usual, you know...sneaked off to the Quidditch Changing Rooms." She said openly.

I snorted with laughter before my expression turned somewhat serious with a hint of curiosity. "Did it hurt the first time?" I wondered out loud.

"A little bit but I guess it's different with everybody. I mean, Daphne had sex for the first time with Adrian this summer and she said it hurt a lot with her." She explained.

"Is it because they're not gentle?" I guessed.

"I don't know the ins and outs of how it went with them but Blaise was very gentle with me. It hurt a little, you see, but pleasurable pain."