133

Malfoy sank into the black leather sofa in front of the fireplace with an audible sigh and an impish smile gracing his lips.

As I took a seat beside him, he drew me in closer with a gentle pull, our bodies now in closer proximity as we settled in for what was to come.

The night was all ours, filled with endless possibilities.

Our gazes met, and I found him already staring back at me.

His eyes, with their striking silver hue, held mine for a moment before I had to look away because I felt self-conscious under his intense stare.

The blonde gently turned my face towards his with a hand on my chin. Looking into his captivating grey eyes again, I felt a rush of excitement as we both knew what was about to happen next.

The anticipation was almost too much to bear so I leaned in and kissed him comittedly.

His lips parted slightly as he responded to my kiss, his hand moving to the back of my neck to pull me closer as I felt his other hand hooking around my thigh, the one furthest away from him.

I lifted my weight and straddled him without breaking the kiss, feeling the heat radiating off of his body.

He pressed me closer against him as his hands roamed my body, his fingers trailing down my spine, exploring every curve.

My breathing went heavier when his hands moved to my hips, guiding me as I ground against him.

The friction between us was electric and I could feel my desire building with each passing moment.

I had been too drunk the other day to register everything but now with the fire crackling in the background and the emerald flames casting a green glow over the room, I savoured his touch with all my heart and soul.

There was no rush, no need to hurry, we were all alone and the only Slytherins staying at Hogwarts—for now.

I could feel his arousal growing beneath me as I continued to roll my hips against his and tangled my fingers in his white-blond hair.

A whimper erupted from my throat when his hand moved up to my neck, gently but with a clear lustful intent.

A sudden memory flashed through my mind, of a time when his grip had been painful and suffocating.

"Not my neck, please." I whispered against his mouth, reluctantly breaking away from his kiss.

His expression mellowed immediately as he realised his mistake.

"Sorry...sorry." He said softly.

I skimmed my hand over his, settled my fingertips between his fingers and guided his hand to my chest, wanting to feel his touch there.

His hand kneaded my breast through the fabric of my clothing as his eyes darkened with desire.

I leaned in to kiss him again, my lips tracing the line of his jaw and down to his neck, where I left a trail of soft kisses.

My mind was consumed with thoughts of him, of his touch that sent shivers down my spine, his scent that lingered in my nose long after he was gone, his taste that remained on my lips and this time I wasn't going to let him slip through my fingers so easily.

"Come." I said with a sense of urge, getting off his lap as I took his hand.

Hand in hand, I led him through the Common Room and towards my dorm. We darted down the dark hallway of the girls' dormitories, our footsteps and our agitated breaths that mingled in the air, echoing against the stone walls.