83

From the moment I woke up, my mind conjured the memory of yesterday but I tried to block those thoughts and enjoy the scent of Malfoy his t-shirt hugging my body.

Every inhalation I took ever since I put on the light grey t-shirt was welcomed by fresh mint, that same freshness was absorbed in green apples and those two together were embraced by his cologne.

"The only thing we share is one last name and I'm being dragged through the same shit as you..."

Yesterday evening, when I put it on for the first time, I checked myself out in the mirror for about half an hour (I brushed my teeth in that time too, I'm not bloody crazy).

"...and I am already so done while I think the actual shit times have yet to come and I don't know..."

It reaches my upper thighs in a standing position and covers fully my upper arms, nearly coming to my elbows.

"...There are times my life being your sister, is just so terrifying and hateful."

Auch.

I'm going to apologise.

I don't care how wrong Harry was about Lyra, how much I wanted to punch him in the face when he said all those awful and evil things about my best friend.

I treated the situation like an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth but then verbally, with hurting words while mine weren't about Harry's hatred for Lyra, it was about something different, bottled-up feelings that I shouldn't have let out like that.

It was straight-up mean and I don't remember 'mean' to be my middle name — Lily is my middle name and our Mum would never say something like that, even if I can imagine her relationship with her sister, Aunt Petunia wasn't that good considering Petunia hates magic with a passion.

Harry, I said, calling him via our connected minds.

It took a good twenty seconds before he responded, it's rather tricky as it is to communicate like this.

Amelia, he said, in a monotonous tone. I could see him ascending the Marble Staircase with Ron and Hermione along his side.

Can we talk? I asked hopefully, we can skip first hour...

On Tuesdays, we have, together with the Gryffindors, Care of Magical Creatures (It's an elective subject though so there are around sixteen students and that excluded Malfoy because he hates the subject), and considering Hagrid was still absent and the subject was given by a substitute, it was more than worth it to skip.

Of course, he said.

Fine, I said happily, fancy a walk by the lake?

Sure, he said, meet in the Entrance Courtyard at nine? he suggested.

Perfect, I confirmed.

Sluggishly, I got out of bed, gathered all the pieces from my uniform and headed to the bathroom.

Half an hour later, I left the bathroom again, dressed warmly and headed for the Entrance Courtyard.

Once Harry came into my vision, leaning against the stone collonade that runs around the courtyard, I made a little acceleration and wrapped my arms around him straight away, resting my head against his chest.

To my surprise, it took only a second before he embraced me back, rubbing my back and resting his chin on top of my head.

"I'm sorry, Harry." I said regretfully, "I'm so sorry for what I said to you yesterday." In no time, I felt my eyes swelling with tears, "If I could choose myself who's sister to be, I'd choose to be yours. I swear it. I love you-" A sob tumbled from my mouth.