81

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student ground to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

I've been trying so hard these last couple of weeks to ignore Umbridge her presence here at Hogwarts, as well as her sadistic beliefs and I was managing.

Only during Defence Against the Dark Arts, it was impossible to do that but still, I would simply do as she asks, copy the text four times, read the texts in our books six times, don't bring out my wand, like this her lessons were bearable to the extent possible.

This though. This was sheer bullying.

Obviously, I wasn't the only student trying to avoid her presence, there's not a single student I know that didn't and she must have noticed it.

This was as if we had all been put in a place where there was no escaping and she dropped a bomb – nobody died though but we all got wounded by it, and every single student was suffering.

"What? Does that include Quidditch?" The captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team shouted.

"What about the Gobstones Club?" I heard a first-year Gryffindor asking his friend.

"What does this mean?" A clueless second-year Slytherin asked.

"This can't be true!" A Hufflepuff girl with an afro whined.

"We need to have permission for the team! We need to train!" Angelina Johnson shouted.

"Expelled?!" A Ravenclaw boy choked.

"Where's Dumbledore?" Another Gryffindor girl wondered.

Where, indeed, was he? I haven't seen the old man in over a month. I can't believe that he lets everything just happen to Hogwarts...Last time I checked, Dumbledore was the Headmaster, and still is...at least, if you can still call him our Headmaster.

Suddenly, as I was observing all the Educational Decrees from Umbridge, I was dragged by my arm by someone, away from Ada and Daphne who were standing next to me.

"What?" I said to Harry as I crossed my arms dismissively over my chest, leaning on one hip.

It's been a week since the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin – we lost. It went well, scores climbing higher at the same speed, then Malfoy saw the Snitch first, and went after it but Harry was quicker to get it – he really is bloody good at it.

Luckily, Malfoy has gotten used to it over the years to losing on the Quidditch Field from my brother and another fight didn't emerge between the two, a couple of insults were thrown at each other, however, but that's the least of my concern.

It's also been a week since Harry his unpleasant words, I'm glad you know it is but if it's bothering you that much, you know what to do to fix it.